A Broken Heart (D.O.)

D.O.'s P.O.V.. . . 

25 years ago. . . 

"Kyungsoo-oppa! Kyungsoo-oppa!" You called waving to me. I smiled as I went over to you. 

You dragged me into a swing set as you sat down on one of them. You pointed to the one beside you as I gladly sat down with you. I was only 5 years old and you were 4. How time flies. 

"Kyungsoo-oppa," You said "Someday, we can build our own swing set so we can swing all day long together!" You smiled at me and I gave you a nervous smile back.

"Uh. . . _______?" I asked "Would it be possible if we'll live together in the future?" I asked nervously. You stared at me for a while and smiled. 

"Sure! You better promise me that, kay?" You said holding out your pinky "Pinky promise?" 

I smiled back to you "Pinky promise!" 

10 years ago. . .

"D.O.-oppa! Come over here!" You called out to me swinging in the swing set

I excitedly ran over to you smiling. But that smile soon faded away. 

"This is my friend, Jongin-oppa." You smiled  "You can call him Kai though." 

Kai smiled at me and shook my hand "Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo!" 

I gave him a fake smile. ________, who is this person? 

5 years ago. . . 

You stopped calling my attention in the park. Now, you give all your time to Kai. I just stare at you two all day while I'm now alone in our swing set. Why did you stop talking to me? What about our promise? 

A year ago. . . 

You invited me over at your house. I was so excited to finally see you again to tell how much I loved you for all these years! I quickly drove to your house and knocked at your door. And there I see you, beautiful as ever. 

"______, I-" I spoke too soon. I see Kai with you. You both are smiling at me. What was happening? 

"Kyungsoo-oppa! Guess what? We're engaged!" You said holding up both your rings. 

My heart shattered that very moment. "That's. . . great. . . I'll see you around!" I quickly ran hiding my tears from you. 

"D.O.-oppa. . ." That was the last thing I heard you say

Now. . .

I still love you, and I always will. I hated myself so much for not telling you any sooner. Stupid me. But what about our promise? The swing set? Us living together? Well. . . not all promises can be kept, right? Suicide is such a stupid thing. And yet. . . it had to be done. If you're reading this right now, 

I'm sorry. . .

I love you. . .

I'll miss you. . .

Good bye forever, ________

R.I.P Do Kyungsoo