Trust is a hard thing to come by

"It's not that I'll don't trust him Michael, it's just that he's been acting really weird lately and it's setting off all my warnings." I remark getting annoyed that he's still going on about this.
"Why Abby? What has he done lately to be acting weird."
"Remember when we were recruiting and he swayed from the script. That's something he would've never done before. He has been avoiding me at all costs. And not only that but he didn't turn up to workouts today. Something is happening Michael and I'll be fucking damned if I sit by and let it happen!"
"Calm down Ruby. It's okay. I'll have a chat to him, see what's up."
"No Michael. We both know he won't admit anything to you. Let me talk to him."
"Abigail." Michael warns in a low tone.
"Michael." I growl at him.
"Remember, he hasn't done anything to harm the gang yet. Don't accuse him of things he hasn't done."
"He could've gotten me killed Michael! Don't you take that fucking seriously?!"
"Of course I do. I just don't know that accusing him of that when he could've just choked. It was his first kill. You can't blame him. Talk, no violence."
"I'm so close to wanting to rip his throat out and you're not helping Michael Pitcher." I say before walking out to find him.
He's sitting on the couch and I let out a small growl which snaps his warm, welcoming gaze straight to my cold, icey one. He sees me and instantly starts apologising.
"Look Ruby, I'm so sorry about the other night. I choked and didn't know what to do. I can't believe I could've got you killed. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."
"Look. Cut the bullshit. I'm struggling to even breathe right now so I don't want to waste my breath on you but yet, here we are. I want you to tell me something. Okay? You have to be dead honest with me and after all that you put me through the other night. I think I deserve that much."
"Yeah, sure, what's up?"
"Why have you been avoiding me? Remember, honesty is key for me to not rip your throat out."
"Well... um... I sorta... um..."
"Spit it out God Dammit."
"I betrayed the pack. There. I said it. Go ahead, throw me in the pack cells. I deserve it after what I did."
"What EXACTLY did you do."
"I told BloodMoon that we have you back."
"You did WHAT?!" I scream getting even more mad by the second. I take a deep breath and try to collect myself while he explains.
"Jacko was ranting about how they're so close to getting you back and that they would get you back first and I snapped and said that we already have you and that you're finally happy, and that being away from him has been the best thing for you."
"You know that's exactly what NOT to say to him! You are so fucking lucky Michael and Jace aren't hearing this. You would already have your throat ripped out and the rest of your body thrown into a cell if they knew."
"I know. I'm so so sorry Ruby. I lost control. I couldn't stop thinking about what he did to you and how he treated you without almost punching a hole in every wall in this house. I was so lost with what to do."
"Well what you did was exactly what not to do! Fucking hell. No wonder my senses have been going fucking crazy with an unknown scent in this house. I just thought it was whoever new Jace had just fucking recruited." I never imagined it would be this bad, him sneaking off to see a girl maybe but this, I never imagined this.
"What the fuck did I just hear!" says Jace through gritted teeth.
Jace walks into the loungroom and it is only then that I can see how truly angry he looks. I don't envy him at all.
"SOMEONE SPEAK OR I'LL HAVE TO THROW YOU BOTH IN A CELL!" shouts Jace and I decide to keep quiet, for Dario's sake. But he does the dumb thing and speaks up.
"I told BloodMoon that Ruby is back with us and they're demanding a meeting with you and her alone. No Michael."
"We all know Michael will never agree to that. Fucking hell. This is a great situation to be stuck in. Fuckity fuck fuck."
"What won't I agree to?" says Michael as he walks around the corner. I gulp and look at Jace who looks ready to say everything. I shake my head at him and he just nods at me.
"We were talking about leaving Mystique here with Jace and Miranda while we go out on a date tomorrow." I laugh, trying to keep him out of this.
"And why wouldn't I agree to this?"
"Because it means leaving her here all day while we're on the opposite side of town."
"Okay, yeah, no, that's not happening."
"See what I mean guys? Not gunna agree to it." I look at the other two hoping they something to back me up. To my surprise they both agree and nod their heads, causing Michael to go back upstairs to bed and I growl at Jace and he says that he'll schedule the meeting for tonight. I go upstairs to break the news to Michael while Jace takes the mischief maker to the BloodMoon hand to organise this meeting.
I get up to our room and Michael is waiting for me with his head in his hands, "I hate when you hide things from me Abigail. It makes me think you can't trust me."
"I trust you with my whole life and the reason I didn't say anything is because I know you would've ripped his throat out."
"What did he do?"
"He told BloodMoon that I'm back. And that I'm back in your gang." as soon as I say that Michael shoots up and goes for the door, I get there first and stand in front of it, preventing him from leaving.
He lets off a warning growl and I let off a louder, stronger, more powerful one and he submitted. Much to my gladness.
"Why aren't you almost ripping his throat out. I feel like you would've already done it so why aren't you covered in blood?"
"I'm not covered in blood because I didn't harm a hair on his head. We both know why and I'm guessing you just don't want to believe it."
"What."
"Jacko is forcing our hand into a meeting. Because we're in an alliance with them he feels that we haven't shown our full hand of tricks so therefore feels betrayed. He feels that if the two most powerful Alpha's and the goddess and most of the gang are there he will get attacked. He doesn't want you there at the meeting."
"That's not happening. Us and them both know that if me and Jace aren't together, neither person's powers will work. What if they ambush him?"
"Look Michael. I know that that's probably why they don't want you there but seriously, when you're alliance with the two most powerful Alpha's is being threatened by one meeting, you can see where they're coming from."
"Mind link me if something happens."
"I will." I say pecking Michael's lips. I walk downstairs to be greeted by Jace.
"Let's go. It's time."
"Okay, let's do this!" we walk into a massive clearing and I'm dressed in my floral dress and a pair of ballet flats. We are waiting for all of about 2 seconds and then I see a face I didn't think I'd ever see again. Jacko.
"I'm glad to see you're surprised to see me love"
"Don't talk to me you scumbag."
"Don't talk to him like that!" whines some ugly, fake bitch by Jacko's side.
I laugh and reply, "Oh Jacko, I didn't realise you had bought a little dog to do all the talking for you." she looks like she's Bout to lose it. Then Jacko kisses her on the cheek and whispers in her ear saying, "Go back to the house. I'll handle this."
I make a gagging noise and miss bimbo look over her shoulder and scowls at me.
I smile at her and say one last thing, "Oh yeah, and I fucked your precious little do-gooder of a boyfriend before you."
She growls at me and goes to jump shift but I'd already shifted and got into a battle stance before she had even got into the air. Jace and Jacko both laugh at how long it takes her to shift and I join in with a small wolfy chuckle. She lunges for me and I side step and slice up the whole right side of her body. She makes a strangled squeal like noise and limps over to where Jacko stands and tries to get comfort from him but he's too focused on my wolfy stance. She shifts back and just as I assumed, bimbo. Freshly shaven vag, perky ass fake boobs and a fake tan. I can't help but laugh when I shift instantly. I walk over to Jace and stand there.  I guess it's a massive perk to be an Alpha's daughter because I don't get any hair growth and my assets look perky as fuck without needing breast implants. Jace looks at me quickly to make me I'm okay but Jacko eyes me up and down and takes his time doing so, all while ignoring his whimpering bimbo.
"Liking what you see Jacko?" laughs Jace.
"Just remembering what is was like to bang the brains out of your perky little friend there."
"If I remember correctly, you packed quite a punch didn't you?" I say remembering how he hit me and broke 4 of my ribs with one punch.
"Yeah. I am really sorry for that Ruby. I never meant for that to happen. It's not usually how I let out my anger. I'm sorry. Do you want to come back to me? Come back to work for me?" his bimbo is looking madder every second and I can't help but laugh.
"It looks like you have a worthy slut to bang the brains out of laying down right next to you. Cunt." I throw the last bit in for added effect.
He laughs and replies, "She's nothing to me. I want you working for me again, the company has lost so much money since you stopped working our accounts."
"I'm guessing you never hired someone else?"
"Well I did but I mean, look at her." he laughs hysterically and gestures to the bimbo laying on the ground. I laugh and agree to get his accounts back into order than after that I'm outta there. Miranda is gunna flip when I tell her I'm working for Jacko again for a bit. She always thought me and Jacko where better together than me and Michael but I don't care what she thinks anymore. I'm with Michael and I'm happy with him.
We get home and Miranda squeals at me and starts ranting about how exciting it is that Jacko offered me a job. I laugh and tell her to calm down. She takes a deep breath and starts again,
"Hun, I always thought he'd been trying to get you back. He's been through like 10 sluts. I guess none of them compare to my whore." she laughs and sends a wink my way. She tells me to get some sleep and I agree, running upstairs to get dressed and into bed. As soon as Michael sees me he slams the door shut behind me and slams me against the wall and starts to kiss me. I break it and have to ask,
"What's this about Michael?"
"I have to get that nasty scent off of you." He says sliding the shirt Jacko gave me off of my slim but curvy body and he lets out a groan when he sees me naked. He picks me up, locks the door and walks me to the bed and I can't help but smile when he throws me down gently trying to seduce me. I let out a playful Wolfy growl and he lets out a growl that sounds like he's horney and struggling to control his wolf.
In a matter of a second I am looking into his now silvery-blue eyes that are staring back at me and through to my soul. "Hello Jace" I growl at the fact that his wolf has the same name as his brother. I lowkey want to puke, I would not fuck Jace, yuck.
"That's harsh, just coz Michael's brother is called Jace. Do you think Miranda would feel awkward when Jace's wolf comes out. No she fucking moans Michael's name because she is that aroused. FFS Ruby stop thinking it's gross, we don't have a damn choice either." Says Michael's wolf Jace growling in some parts and laughing in others.
"It's still weird." I say looking at his little member standing at attention and I push my body up to meet his and I whisper in his ear with a little giggle at the end, "Are you a little excited to see me Jace."
He replies instantly, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you Ruby."
I unbuckle his jeans slowly, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. I then slowly but forcefully pull his jeans off and he lets out a warning growl because I'm going too slow. I pull them the rest of the way off and he groans and I flip us over so I'm on top and I tease him by going down to his crotch and licking the head of his member and he groans loudly, I'm so glad this room is soundproof, I let out a moan and he lets out a little groan in response and I smile up at him. He smirks and raises his member till it grazes my lips I open my mouth and suck for a couple of seconds then I seductively crawl up to meet his lips that he is anxiously licking and I start to make out with him. I pull back and park myself on his dick with one leg either side of his hips, so I'm straddling him and I slide back and forth, up and down and he lets out the loudest groan I've ever heard. I let out a moan as I get used to his hard member being inside me again and his eyes flick from his wolf's silvery-blue to Michael's blue ones and for once I ask for Jace back and Michael agrees and his eyes flick back and Jace whispers in my ear straight away, "See, it's not that akward, I'll have you moaning my name in a second baby."
He pulls me off of his hard dick that I was enjoying and I let out an exasperated growl getting annoyed. He throws me down underneath him and he goes down to my crotch licking his way all the way down to the top of my vagina. I let out a permissive moan and he groans and goes down taking my clit in between his teeth and I let out such a loud moan that I wonder if the soundproofing would've stopped that one and he starts to let go of my clit and moves down and starts to lick inside my hole and I moan so loud I can't hold myself back, he keeps going and I can't help but think about how Michael wouldn't ever go down on me. I groan and moan as loud as I can when he hits my g-spot he pulls his tongue out and start using his fingers as he speaks, "See there are some perks if I'm in control. Who's fucking you till you moan tonight." He says asking for an answer.
"Youuuu." I moan
"Say my name."
"Uuuh, Jaceeeeee" I let out completely not holding back and he pulls his fingers out and replaces it with his dick and I can't help but moan so fucking loud as he goes extremely slow. "Fucking pick up the pace Jace and bang me hard." I say in his ear with a husky voice. His body complies to my very word without even having to think and I lay back gripping the sheets so hard my knuckles go white and my back arches and I let out a moan and he whispers in my ear, "Fuck, I can't keep going, ride me like a pony baby." He pulls out and I throw him underneath me and park myself back on his dick while straddling him and I bounce up and down like a basketball and he fucking groans so loud and I can't help but go faster as he grips onto my hips tightly.
"Fuck. Grind on me baby. Don't stop." J comply and start to grind, pushing my hips back and forth and he groans so loudly that I keep going, I decide to change things up a little and although I'm gunna be mad coz he ain't in my pussy I go down on him a suck his dick so much that he starts to groan and I start to gag on how much dick there is. He smirks and I keep going then he moves and positions us so we're both orally fucking each other. He's licking me out and I'm sucking on him. He finishes at the same time that I do and I roll over so tired and lay down next to him but with my head on the pillow. He gets up and throws me a shirt and I smile, "Jace, why aren't you ever in control?"
"Because Michael here, doesn't want you to fall for me instead of him."
"I've had his kid and I love him more than anything but I'd like to see you more, you're caring but strong and powerful at the same time and sometimes I need the strength and power that comes with you being in control. I'm scared about what might happen to me while working for Jacko." I say letting out a stray few years fall and Jace pulls a pair of basketball shorts on and crawls into bed next to me and I see the glint of scaredness in his eyes.
"I promise that if you want me to, I'll be there all day until you finish."
"Can you, please?"
"Of course, I mean it might be Michael but I'll still technically be there too."
"Okay, thank you." I let out all the years I was holding back while hugging Jace and he pulls me closer to his chest and plays with my hair while I cry my eyes out. He calms me down and I slowly drift off to sleep and for once I'm not grossed out by the fact that I fell asleep next to Michael's wolf Jace. Yeah it's weird that Michael's wolf has the same name as his brother but I mean that happens, right? I fall asleep to the soothing singing voice of Jace.