"Hold on tight"

"Hold on tight" Raziel huskily whispers in my ear launching into the air and flying upwards. Where the fuck are we going? "We are going to my house baby." mumbles Raziel

"I know but where the fuck is your house?"

"Not much farther"

I let out a whimper when I suddenly start falling through the air. AH FUCK! I can't catch a break can I? I guess not, oh well. The pretty black dots start to obscure my vision yet again but when I come in contact with something hard I embrace the fact that I'm going to be dead in less than a few minutes but when I hear someone whispering sweet nothings in my ear I know I didn't come in contact with the ground but someone's hard chest. Hehe, whoever is cradling me into their chest is really toned. Why am I so tired? Oh, that's right I not long got out of a fucking COMA! Oh goddess my head hurts . I am laid onto a silky soft warm bed and the room smells so good, like bacon and popcorn, my two favourite snack foods. 

"Hey hunny what do you want for breakfast?" asks someone who I can only assume is Raziel considering the amazing bacon smell lingering around my nose. 

"Bacon?"

"Only bacon? You have to want eggs as well, come on."

"Bacon." I mumble too tired to argue

"Ok bubba"

~~~~~RAZIEL'S POV~~~~~

My beautiful Abby has fallen asleep by the time I get back in with the bacon she so desperately wanted. 

"Love?" I whisper in her ear shaking her slightly. She stirs in her sleep and her eyes slowly open.

"Mhmm." Grumbles my one and only love.

"I brought your breakfast." I say making sure she hears me

"Yummy" I grab the plate and hand it to her and she takes it happily, passing back the knife and fork. Abby starts to eat the bacon with her hands and she giggles when she sees me staring at her. "Want some?" She asks, doesn't she know that most Angels don't eat bacon because it makes our hair and wings oily and harder to fly with?

"No hunny, I made it for you, not me"

"Aww but I won't be able to eat all this in my own." She murmured motioning to the food on her plate and pouting. Haha that's cute. "pleaseee razzy, pleaseeee." What sort of nickname is that??? Abby starts shoving pieces of bacon my way and trying to shove them into my mouth, this chick's persistent. I finally give in and eat a piece. 

Abby doesn't eat much, she's like a mouse. I'll have to ask about that later.

"Razzy" whines Abby, obviously not a morning person aha.

"Yes love?"

"Why am I all tingly?" She asks, aha she's like a child in the morning.

"Because love, we're mates."

"Weawy?" queries Abby, was she drunk yesterday? I'm starting to think she could've been when she jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. "AHHHH" 

I jump up and sprint to the open bathroom door and stand there wondering what the hell she was squealing about one second ago, "What's wrong love?"

"My hair looks like a birds nest! Get me my small pink suitcase."

"Why? What's in it?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Everything I need to look remotely like a normal person."

"Fineee" I whine and grab her suitcase and pass it to her and she mumbles a thank you and shuts the door and locks it, leaving me outside the room to entertain myself until she's ready. I sit down on the bed and pull out my phone and decide to call Melodie to try and reason with her.

*RING, RING*

~What do you want at this God awful time of morning Raziel?!~ growls Melodie. I hear a man in the background grumbling some incoherent words.

~I thought you would wanna see your Uncle before he heads to work?~ I say innocently.

~Ugh fine, I'll be over in 5.~

~Okay, say hi to Nolan to for me would you Melodie?~ I say laughing.

~Ok--- Wait wha~ I cut her off by hanging up. She thinks I didn't know her and Nolan were getting it on, haha. I'm brought out of my thoughts when my mate is poking her head out the bathroom,

"Could you please get out an outfit for me to wear from the biggest blue suitcase?" mutters Abby

"Anything for you Abby." I pull the large Blue suitcase and set it on my bed, open it and pick out a black and grey designed Hurley jumper, a pair of washed out blue jeans with a pair of ankle socks and a set of white and black Converse.

" I pull the large Blue suitcase and set it on my bed, open it and pick out a black and grey designed Hurley jumper, a pair of washed out blue jeans with a pair of ankle socks and a set of white and black Converse