Chapter 18

I groan myself awake and realise the reason I'm awake at this awful time is because Kaden has snuck into our room and started jumping on my bed.
"Oh God Kaden, why so early?" I drag out the word early
"Up, mummy, up!!" Shouts Kaden, continuing to jump on the bed. Raziel comes out of the bathroom after obviously being in the shower and he lets out a chuckle when he sees Kaden pushing on my back, trying to force me to get up.
I sit up in bed and Raziel goes into my walk in robe and grabs Kaden, knowing I'm not in the mood for doing anything. "Hey Kaden, come here and help daddy pick out an outfit for mumma"
"Yaya! Yes wets get mummy weady" giggles Kaden when I start to tickle him, he jumps off the bed and runs to Raziel, jumping into his arms. Raziel catches him mid-air and Kaden lets out a laugh. Kaden moves around to pick an outfit. He grabs ahold of my favourite brown leather jacket and pulls it down, handing it to Raziel, he moves again and walks toward the limited amount of dresses that I own, pulling down a beautiful white dress with a blue, purple and dusty pink floral print. He's pretty good at this. He jumps onto the floor, grabs a pair of thin beige tights and a pair of brown hunting combat boots. Kaden drags them behind his tiny 4 year old body, giggling as he pulls the rest of the outfit out of Raziel's hands.
"I picked it ouw for wou mummy" smiles Kaden
"It's absolutely beautiful Kaden" I say laying a kiss on his forehead. Damn this kid can make a girl smile, he's gunna make someone very happy some day. I'm thinking he might even get the Alpha title. Hmm, I'll have to talk to Hunta about it later.
"Do wou wike it?" Blushes Kaden
"It's absolutely stunning, I'm going to go into the shower and change into it right now."
"Okay Mumma, I'w stay wight here wiv daddy" aww, father-child bonding time, adorable.
"Okay baby, I'll be really quick okay?" Kaden nods furiously and hands me the dress, tights, jacket and shoes. I love this kid. I walk into the walk in robe, grab some lacey white underwear and a matching bra, and go into the shower.
I do my usual routine, turn on the shower, get in, wash my hair, wash my body and shave my armpits and my leg hair doesn't grow anymore.
I get out the shower, quickly dry off, put my bra, undies and tights on. I dry my hair with the hair drier, finishing in like 5 minutes. I slide into my dress, slip my jacket on top and pull on my hunting boots with a smile.
I walk outside the ensuite and hear a surprised gasp from Raziel and Kaden runs and jumps for me to catch him. I catch him with ease and he decides to complement me,
"Wou wook weawy pwetty mummy"
"Thank you little one, I owe it all to you Kaden. I might get you to choose my outfits more often" I smile hugging him tight
"Okay mummy, I wove wou"
"I love you too little one."
"We ready to go Abby?" Asks Raziel, A smile playing on his features
"Yes I believe we are, where we headed?" I ask wondering if I should get Kaden ready too
"We're going into the city," starts Raziel, "Kaden my mainman, you wanna go get some clothes to change into?"
"Sure, I be back soon daddy" says Kaden with his classic toddler voice. He runs off into the hallway giggling like a crazy person. Kaden is brought back into our room by Hunta who has a cute outfit for Kaden to wear.
"Big uncks hewlped me."
"Yeah, he went all crazy with it and almost brought back a bright green shirt with a pair of maroon jeans." Answers Hunta letting out a chuckle
"Haha, of course, come on, lets get you dressed." I laugh, I'm happy we're not going to school today, it makes me feel so much better to have some time.
I look at what Hunta chose and I'm pretty happy with it. A pair of aqua board shorts and a white shirt, I change him into it and put his cute baby sneakers on, I smile at what Hunta chose.
"You look cool man." Winks Hunta.
"Can we go? And can Huntwa come?" Begs Kaden, he's so cute
"Yeah sure, and of course he can baby." I reply
-3 hours later-
We pull in at a fancy resteraunt and Hunta takes Kaden from me saying "We need some Uncle-Nephew bonding time."
Me and Raziel get out the car and walk inside.
"Abby. Raziel." Nods the concierge. Who is this guy?
"No need for the formalities Blaez." Oh.it's Blaez!! I didn't recognize him in a tux, he looks gooooodd.
"BLAEZ!!" I shout jumping into his arms.
"Hey Abby." Laughs Blaez. He buries his face in my hair and breathes in my scent. That might sound or look weird for anyone else in here but for us werewolves, it's how we ground ourselves, nothing calms down a wolf more than the scent of his or her mate. He puts me down and walks us to our table, the second floor, right on the balcony.
"Wow." I'm lost for words the minute I see all the effort that's been put in for me.
There's string lights everywhere, candles on the table that smell like Gingerbread, fine crockery and a bottle of Champagne on ice. I'm lost for words, really.
I turn to thank Raziel but he's inside waiting a table, he's taken Blaez's job so me and Blaez could have a nice dinner. Aww.
"Raziel offered." Says Blaez, seeing me looking at Raziel
"Oh, that was nice of him." I offer a natural smile and Blaez returns it with one of his smiles I've learned to love.
"Let's eat shall we?"
"Sure" I hold Blaez's hand and we walk to the table and sit down. About half a minute later, someone comes to wait our table.
"What would you like tonight?"
"I'll have the Carbonara and chicken nuggets please." I say, happy with my order.
"I'll have the same please Jake, thank you"
"Okay, it'll be right out." Replies the waiter and within about 2 minutes, he's back with our food. "Have a nice night you two"
"We will, you too Jake." I say being as polite as possible.
"I would if I wasn't stuck here until 3am." laughs Jake