Rogues...

A small whimper leaves my mouth when I hear my mindlink block being torn away and with it goes the last piece of my sanity.
*WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT YOU WORTHLESS MUTT* I shout at whoever tore my block away from me. Okay that was harsh but I've been losing my mind over the past week. Jordan's been ignoring me since that little blowup at the mall and it's been almost 3 weeks. Him not talking to me is slowly killing me. Ugh.
*YOU SHALL NOT TALK TO YOUR FATHER AND ALPHA LIKE THAT*
*Sorry Alpha* I lower my voice as a sign of respect
*YOU WILL MEET ME AT NORTHWEST BORDER NOW!* Shouts my Father. Great. Now I have to leave my little pity party I've been throwing for myself and go out and confront people. I get dressed into a pair of jeggins and a shirt that reads 'OBEY' haha ironic. I'm not surprised that he is forcing me outside, I haven't left my room in around two weeks. I hear the emergency bells ringing. Wait what?!? I sprint in human form to where Alpha told me to meet him and get there in a matter of 2 minutes.
"ABBY!" Shouts Dad. This is strange. Why is he surrounded by wolves? I take a closer look and the wolves that were after my Dad then turn their attention to me. Most likely because the power is rolling off me in waves. But I felt like I was gunna shit my pants, why you ask? Let me explain, when 23 wolves leave an Alpha's gaze to stare at you, let's just say most wolves would've turned and ran by this point. But nah bitch, that ain't me, so here I am, little old lonesome me, all of about 5 foot 4, glaring daggers at about 23-25 werewolves and then that's when I smell it. The most intoxicating smell of Bacon and... Popcorn? Hits my nose making me melt the second it hits my nostrils. DAMN that smells good. I scan the group for where the smell is coming from and to my surprise a very good looking Rogue steps out of the group and runs towards me, with me reflexively changing to a battle stance. He runs up and bear hugs me in a way that i feel trapped but safe. Who is this guy and I already have a true mate so why are there mate bond like sparks going up and down my arms and wherever this guy's skin touches mine. Wtf.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Snarls dad. Shit. He's pissed. Lol. Here we go.
"She is my mate I shall not unhand her unless she wishes upon it."
"UNHAND HER THIS INSTANT" Snarls a familiar voice, I can't put a name to it, I try to think which only causes a searing pain in my head, heart and strangely, in my abdomen. I cry out in pain then small little black spots start to dance their way across my vision, eventually covering it completely, forcing me to blackout. The man who just spoke walks closer and pulls me from the Rogue guy.

--------8 days later----------
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IMBASILE" Shouts a recognisable voice.
"IF YOU HADN'T LEFT HER FOR WEEKS SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LOCKED HERSELF AWAY IN HER ROOM AND STARVED HERSELF AND WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS FUCKING POSITION YOU SCUMBAG!" Whoever just spoke was surely talking to Jordan, without a doubt.
"I know." Whispers someone who is obviously Jordan. Wait no! JORDAN IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT! I try to shout so he doesn't leave. But my throat is too dry and my eyelids are heavy as lead "I hope she loves you as much as she once loved me. I know I fucked up Abby. Please forgive me." Jordan whispers the last part.
I finally can't deal with this. I force pressure against my eyelids until they open, it takes a few seconds for my eyes to re-adjust to the bright white light situated right above my head.
"Jordan. Don't go. I love you" I whisper my voice betraying me with a break.
"You should love your mate." He spits and walks out of my room.
"You are my mate" I inwardly groan silently crying, breaking at his words. FOR FUCKS SAKE! I KNOW WE HAD A FIGHT BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! At least he hasn't rejected me yet... yet. UGH! I can't lose Jordan. I realise my other mate, or whoever this guy is, was still in the room when someone is rubbing soothing circles on my bare arm. WAIT. BARE ARM. Oh you may as well kill me now Moon Goddess. He must have seen my scars and considering I'm in only a hospital gown I guess he has seen the ones on my legs as well. And most likely the ones on my stomach if he was the one who changed me.
"I think your scars are beautiful." Says the Rogue man
"Who are you?"
"Your mate silly"
"No. I mean what's your name?"
"Oh. My name is Raziel Adloel. Angel king, humbly at your service."
"HOLY SHIT" is all I can manage to get out without almost dying
"What?"
"You already have a mate."
"No I don't?" Retorts Raziel as more of a question than a statement.
"The Angel queen? Or are you too stupid to remember who your own mate is?"
"She isn't my mate love" he says kissing my forehead
"Your wife then. Don't get smart with me. You are the Angel King and she is the Angel Queen. You must be together, no?"
"No. I am the Angel Raziel, heard my name before? Probably not. I am in control of good angels only where my counter-part, Rain (A/N: that's her name btw), controls the evil/bad Angels alongside her mate, Erik, a werewolf like yourself but he could control Rogues and Evil Angels alike. He called himself the Rogue King I believe." Oh fuck. Jordan killed not only the Rogue King but the Rogue King was also the Angel Prince. Oh ffs.
"I take it you know of Erik? Bloodthirsty, relentless, Evil douchebag?" Raziel questions.
"Yes I do. My mate that you just witnessed leaving killed this so called Erik."
"Oh shit. That means Ccydia is to take over her mother's title soon. Ah fuck."
"Who's Ccydia?" I question hoping it isn't his missus.
"Ccydia is Rain's only child. More relentless, ruthless, and far more evil than Rain could ever be. And trust me when I say that Rain is 2 times worse than Erik. Ccydia got her Mother's title by birthright and got her father's temper and anger times like 1000."
"Oh fuck"
"This ain't gunna be fun. Go grab your mate, the other one, and grab your suitcases with clothes and the necessities you both shall need for the next 2 months to be on the safe side."
"Why?" I ask tilting my head to the side in a confused manner.
"Because you ma'am are coming to stay with me until all this shit with Ccydia, Rain and Melodie calms down."
"Okay." Wait. Who dafuq is Melodie?
Raziel runs out of my hospital room and in walks Jordan after about 5 minutes.
"I heard everything." Jordan places four suitcases in front of my bed. "I grabbed your three emergency suitcases and packed my own while I went. A female Angel walks in with Raziel and he introduces the chick, "This here Abby is Evangeline, she will carry some of your luggage and she will be your escort while at my house. You two can both go to her if you need anything and she will do her best to help you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:The photo attached to the chapter at the start is Raziel.