°Bright white°

I would sob and cry and scream but no words come out. My throat feels as though someone has dragged sandpaper up and down it 100 times. My eyes feel like they will flutter open any minute. But fortunately, they don't. I am plunged into a dark room which then transforms into a bright, peircing white room and my head is pounding.

"Baby. Come this way, come back to me little one." I hear Raziel's voice booming at one end of the room but the soft soothing voice of my grandmother cooing me towards the other end. "Come here little Butterfly. It has been so long, we have a lot to catch up on." Coos my elderly Grandmother's voice. Where do I go? Back to my horrible existence where the only thing keeping me going is some Angel King that is connected to me through a weird voodoo bond thingy, or towards my Grandmother's soothing voice that calms me at the instant? If the only thing keeping you alive on Earth is the one thing that's killing you, could you really go back to it? If that one person or thing is showing you there's a way out?
I spend the next five-ten minutes contemplating where to go. I finally settle on going back to my many a mate and try to live my life happily. Try. I start to sob as I walk towards Raziel's alarmed voice and once again I feel like my eyes are about to flutter open any minute. But to my amazement, they follow my command and open with a stuggle but I get them open. I see everyone's mouths moving but I can't hear anything coming out. Ahh fuck. Voices start slowly seeping in and it's so much to take in
"Are you okay hun?"
"You were out for 7 weeks little one." Raziel says shocked amd scared.
"What happened in that room?Do we have to kill him?"
I feel like my throat is made of sandpaper and someone hands me a glas of water and I bring it to my lips and guzzle it down before speaking,
"One, I feel like I've been to hell and back 12 times. Two, are you kidding? 7 weeks? Fuck. Three, Markus stabbed me with a silver dagger and no, he is already dying, I can feel it." I hear gasps from Blaez, Raziel and Emma. I want my mum.
"I'll get her. Give me a minute little one." my mother comes running in and when she sees me she frowns.
"Oh hunny. You died three times Abby. Your mates have been worried sick about you. What the fuck happened Abby? You must be tired. Your face and skin are sooo pale. You need some food in that stomach of yours." Mum rushes out the room before I can reply, going to get food most likely. Food is always shit in these places and before you ask, yes I have been in a hospital before, when I attemped suicide, I flat lined for 3 days. I thought it was over but then the doctors realised that I had purposely injected myself with enough wolfsbane to kill two adult wolves, they pumped my body and I survived. Dad told them they must swear to secrecy about how I was injected and 2 doctors said that the pack had a right to know who they're most loved pack member was. Well dad couldn't have that you see, so he slaughtered one and the other soon became "ill" and died.
"Hunny. Hunny. I brought you some bacon and eggs baby" mumbles mum knowing how much I love my bacon and eggs.
"Thank you so much mummy!!!" I squeal loudly, making everyone jump
"All good Abby." Laughs mum. I'm so glad that if my family can't be here, at least mum can. "Who said the whole family couldn't come?"
"No one, I just assumed you didn't bring em with ya."
"OF COURSE I WOULD SILLY ABBY!" says mum raising her voice. After mum says this, the four other members of my family come in and Hunta is holding a baby. What the fuck. Mate dearest of his wasn't pregnant when I left I don't think, that's so strange. I guess I didn't really go near them coz I assumed they'd be like dogs in bed (excuse the pun). Mum always warned me if I was gunna go in. "ACE! LITTLE BROTHER DEAREST!!" I decide to do a lil sucking up after the lil prank I left him with when we left.
"Don't bullshit Abby. We both know you were the one who pulled that lame prank on me, my mate wouldn't touch me for like 4 days because of the smell." Haha, I guess that's what the whole pack's sweaty gym clothes will do to ya when  they're stuffed into your pillows, bed lining and in your quilt cover. Haha, definitely one of my better works, I've been waiting to see Ace for a while.
"Sorry bro, just couldn't help maself, ya know?"
"Yeah, yeah." Laughs Ace. I join in and no one can help but laugh, my friends have always hated my laugh as it is so infectious you couldn't help but join in.
"How is everyone and since when did Hunts have a baby?" I say hoping to be caught up.
"We're all going well, Hunts and his mate had a baby last week." Wow. I never thought they'd be the first to have a kid ahah.
"And I wasn't invited to the naming ceremony? Rudee" I giggle
"Well we would've invited ya but you were kind of in a coma" laughs Hunta awkwardly scratching the back of his neck with one hand.
"Haha, lighten up Hunts, it was a joke silly bum bum."
"Oh thank the Goddess"
"You're welcome Hunta" mum says.
"What?" Says Hunta, obviously not getting the joke. He's so thick.