#Rogueattack#

A/N: The above photo is what Jordan looks like :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ABBY'S POV
I get so angry when Ace says that I'm not to fight no matter what. Haha good luck with that. I'm gunna show him!!!
*babe, i know what you're thinking. You are NOT fighting!* says Jordan thriugh the mind link
*too bad babe. See you in a minute* I say making a kissy noise at the end
*FINE!!* Jordan's pissed haha
I drop the girls off and click the hidden trigger and the safe room door flies open and i tell them how to get down to everyone else from the pack,
"The elevator shall ask for your name and your date of birth followed by your mates name, answer the questions and we'll be back for you once we've cleaned up this mess"
"Okiee"
I arrive at the fight and instantly see Jordan being tackled by three rogues.
I shift into my wolf and sprint full-speed at the rogues and literally rip them off of Jordan and I land a fatal blow to one of their head's and i hear a cry of pain from a woman who is presumably this rogue's mate. Oh shit.
She runs straight at me and i know that wolves are most violent and emotional at the time of when their mate is killed or when the mate dies.
"You killed him you bitch" she shouts jumping at me shifting mid-air. I don't like people suffering so I end her pain and take her small wolf's head in my large wolf's mouth and pull, ripping her head off.
I turn around to see Jordan tackled by a rogue who has power literally radiating off of him. Jordan kicks the man off and smashes his paw across the wolf's face and the wolf fights back landing an almost fatal blow to Jordan's head. Jordan doesn't give up there, managing to slide underneath the wolf and somehow gains the strength to plunge his razor-sharp claws into the wolf's heart, causing the wolf he has been fighting off to fall limp ontop of him. OMG! I just realised who that was!!! Jordan just killed the Rogue King, the most powerful, blood-thirsty wolf this world has ever seen. Jordan pulls himself out from underneath the heavy wolf and stands up prouder than before realising what just happened he lets out a triumphant howl and everyone stops and looks at him for direction. He then growls at the rogues as if he is commanding them and they instantly form into three straight lines and Jordan barks and they all run off, heads hung low.
I shift back to my human form and am instantly pissed off and i run to Jordan making him jump in fear.
"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED! JORDAN JACOB MAKENSIE YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED BEFORE I GO TRAINING MOON GODDESS ON YOU!!" I shout using my training goddess on him
"Babe. Calm. The freak down." Says Jordan acting as though we didn't just have a FREAKING ROGUE ATTACK
"NO! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!"
"Let's go back to our room" Jordan says trying to make it as private as possible but i don't give two shits if it isn't private.
"You will tell me now or i will have to pick through every single thing in your small little brain until i find it!" I say in retaliation. This is how we used to act before the whole "mates" thing happened.
"Fine."
"Go ahead, explain."
"Ok so, my biological father was the Rogue King and i was dumped at birth because he believed family and children weakened you and that little thing you saw back there. That was me taking my father's title."
"I HAVE KNOWN YOU SINCE PRESCHOOL YOU FUCKWIT! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!?"
"I WANTED TO TAKE THE TITLE BEFORE I TOLD YOU SO YOU WOULDN'T BE A LIL' BITCH ABOUT IT!" Jordan shouts back at me.
Ouch.
That actually hurt my heart. Like literally. Hurt my heart.
"You don't mean that. Do you?" I say almost inaudible. Jordan rushes over to me noticing the tears welling up in my eyes. As i sit on the floor sobbing.
"No baby, I'd never mean it, you know that right?"
"Yeah. You're right. I don't know why i took it to heart so much. I guess now that we're mates my wolf is more sensitive to what you say.
"I'm sorry" Jordan whispers and if i didn't have werewolf hearing i wouldn't have heard him.
"It's fine. I should be the one apologising silly" i say laying a small kiss on his cheek. I get up and pull him along with me until we reach my mum, the moon goddess and she just nods and tells us to get out of here.