chapter 26

Zayn wakes up feeling aroused. Liam is next to him and his hands are wrapped around him loosely. his boyfriend spent the night and is still asleep. He checks the time on his alarm clock, it's barely 7 in the morning. He snuggles closer to Liam's side to feel the warmth of his body, he stops when he feels Liam's morning wood poke his butt.

"Oh," he says, turning to face Liam. His boyfriends eyes are closed, he's still asleep and he looks so peaceful that Zayn doesn't want to wake him up. He's staring, then he shuffles a bit so he can get a closer to Liam.

"Wake up," he whispers, touching his boyfriends face. Liam doesn't respond. "Leeeyummm."

Liam slowly opens his eyes. "What?" He yawns.

"I missed you," Zayn replies.

Liam smiles sleepily, he pecks Zayn and closes his eyes, drifting back to sleep. Zayn is not having that, so he pokes Liam everywhere till his boyfriend is groaning out of complaint.

"C'mon Z, let me sleeeeeep," he drawls.

"No," Zayn replies, his hand trailing lower between them till he finds Liam's wood. "Oh my, what could this be?"

Liam's hops jerk from the contact. He blushes. "You should be used to that by now."

"Can't ever get used to this," Zayn says, moving from his position from the bed and straddling Liam.

"Please don't tease me if you're not gonna do anything," Liam says, looking up to Zayn.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Who says I'm not gonna do anything?"

"Fuck," Liam groans, as Zayn rolls his hips expertly on his waist. Zayn smiles, proud of himself. He grabs Liam's hand and places it on his own hips.

"This why you woke me up huh? Just couldn't wait to get my dick," Liam smirks.

"Shut up," Zayn complains, but the dirty talking is turning him on.

"Take off your clothes," Liam commands.

Zayn obeys, taking of his shirt first before he's lifting off Liam's lap to take off his pajama trousers. He's only wearing underwear, meanwhile Liam is shirtless, but wearing sweats. He can feel how hard Liam is, and that's getting him hard too.

Liam lifts his hands from Zayn's hips to the mans nipple. He rubs it, making Zayn moan before he's pinching it. Zayn yelps, grinding down faster.

Liam leans up a bit, resting on the headrest of the bed. He pulls Zayn's nipples roughly so Zayn is falling on him, his head on Liam's chest.

"Sensitive?" Liam asks, rubbing where he pulled.

Zayn whines. "Very."

"Interesting," Liam says, flicking the nub. He's lifting Zayn up a bit so he can place his mouth on the sensitive nub. He's biting it a bit with his teeth while Zayn is moaning, pulling hard at his hair.

"Fuck me," he pleads.

...

"I'm ready," Zayn pleads, throwing his head back in pleasure. Liam has been fingering him for ten minutes now, he's up to four fingers, and can possibly take one more. His body is so relaxed, Liam said he didn't want to risk hurting him so he made sure to prepare him extra carefully.

"You sure?" Liam asks.

"I need you to get in me, now," Zayn commands.

"I just have to find the condom," he says, removing his fingers out carefully.