three

Don't know if I've mentioned his name before, but I'm changing Liam's father's name to George (just in case I've mentioned his name before I'm too lazy to check) and he's played by none other than George Clooney!

have fun hating him 😘

...

Liam drives with as much speed legally aloud and arrives at the address his father sent to him. His father is there to welcome him when he arrives.

"You made it," the man says. "You do have your priorities straight, after all."

Liam grits his teeth together in annoyance. "Shut up."

"Tsk. Kids these days," His father, George replies. "How's your daughter? Did she ask about her grandpa?"

Liam ignores him, he's the last person he would want to talk about Zahra to.

"Why did you call me here?" He asks as he walks into his house. More like mansion.

"I want you to meet someone," he replies, following behind his son.

"You called me here to meet another of your boomer friends?" Liam asks. "I left my family for this?"

"Short answer, yes," George says. They walk further inside the mansion together. Sometimes Liam is surprised at how huge the house is.

It's also kind of sad because apart from the occasional meetings, his father stays here all by himself. Liam doesn't want to be like him.

They walk inside a living room with different kind of art on it. There's a man standing there, wearing a suit. Liam can't see his face because he's facing the art piece and admiring it.

The room is huge enough that they're standing very far apart.

"Who is he?" Liam asks, already knowing this is the man his father wants him to meet.

"He's one of the most important men in the organization. He's the bank," George responds. "I've spoken to him about you."

"Why?" Liam questions.

"Like you, he also has a daughter that he wants to protect," George replies. "You have a lot in common."

The man turns around to look at another art piece. Then his eyes land on them.

He looks very familiar but Liam can't pinpoint where exactly he's seen him before.

He walks towards them.

"Liam, I want you to meet one of my closest partners," George introduces. "Justin Bieber."

The man brings his hand forward to give Liam a handshake.

"Mr. Bieber, this is Liam. My son," George says.

Liam accepts his handshake, shaking his hand firmly.