chapter 13

"I talked to Andy," Liam confesses to Zayn.

"Liam," he rubs his forehead. "I told you not to,"

"I know, but I wanted to fix things myself," he admits. "I ended up punching him."

"Well that's it," Zayn starts. "I'm going to jail tomorrow because he's definitely gonna release the picture."

"He wouldn't," Liam laughs. "He deleted it."

"How'd you get him to do that?"

"I kissed him," Liam admits.

Zayn's expression changes.

"This is the second time you're kissing him," He points out.

"You've been keeping track?" Liam teases.

"No," he scoffs. "He hit me and you kissed him, I'm a bit upset."

"That was the only way he could-"

"Are you sure that was the only way? Or was that the first thing that came to your mind?" He questions. "Do you like him Liam?"

"What? No, never. I hate him so much it burns, I'd like to hurt him twice as much as he ever did to you, how can you even think I'd like him?" Liam defends, getting upset at Zayn for suggesting that.

"I-I don't know," he says. He knows the real reason why, he was jealous.

"Look, we're supposed to be celebrating and not fighting," Liam says softly.

"I still feel like this ended too easily," he admits. "Though I'm not complaining. Are you sure he deleted them?"

"I saw him do it with my own eyes," he confirms.

Zayn still looks unsure.

"It's okay, Zayn. It's over," Liam assures. "I'm just really tired, and I really want to kiss you right now."

"Then do it," Zayn whispers.

Liam smiles, making Zayn's heart melt before leaning over to kiss the older man. Zayn smiles into the kiss, he doesn't know why, something about Liam makes him so happy. "Let's have sex," Liam mumbles.

"Okay," Zayn agrees. "Bedroom."

"Are you sure?" Liam asks.

"Don't make me change my mind, kid," Zayn says.

They start making out again, and it's so gentle. Liam is being lazy in his kisses so Zayn's the one doing most of the work. Clothes were shed on their way till they got to the bedroom.

Liam kisses Zayn slowly yet passionately. Liam preps Zayn very slowly with his fingers till Zayn is begging under him. Then slowly, he inserts himself into Zayn.

"You can move faster, you know," Zayn says, his voice coming out as breathless. "I'm not gonna break."

"Hush," Liam shushes him. "Let's just take it slow." He captures Zayn's lips in a kiss, stopping his complaints.