chapter 7

"Liam!" He hears a familiar loud voice yell his name in the crowded hallway.

"Hey Louis," he replies.

Louis gives him a side hug. "I hardly ever see you anymore. We're supposed to be best friends."

"I'm sorry Louis, I've been really busy," Liam says. He's been spending most of his days at Zayns house. It's not even about the sex, he just really enjoys the older boy's company.

"Doing what?"

"I've had like a ton of homework," he says, shuffling nervously under Louis's glare.

"Really?" His best friend asks. "Because the strangest thing happened yesterday. I came over to your house. Did your mom tell you?"

"Um, no." Liam replies. "She must have forgotten."

"That's strange because I talked to her actually. I asked her where you were and she said you were supposed to be in my house," Liam gulps. "I know for a fact, you were definitely not with me last night so where the hell where you?"

"I-I was at Andy's?" Liam tries (but fails) to come up with a convincing lie.

"No you weren't," Louis replies. "Tell me the truth Liam or I'll tell your mom you're doing drugs."

"Louis, I can't tell you," Liam says. As much as he'd like to brag about boning the hottest teacher that has ever existed, he knows their relationship (or whatever it is they have) is still illegal.

"Okay," Louis says. He brings out his phone, typing what Liam can't make out and he puts the phone to his ear. "Mrs Payne I was just calling to tell-"

"Louis, what are you doing?!" Liam squeaks.

"Your son is-"

"Louis! Okay, I'll tell you!" He interrupts. Louis smirks, happy with himself.

"Doing a really awesome backflip," Liam sighs in relief. "Of course I'd take a video. I'll text it to you." He ends the call.

"You text my mom?" Liam asks. Louis just shrugs. "That's so fucking weird."

"Your mom and I are bros," he says. "You were about telling me something?"

"Louis," he starts with a sigh. "I lost my gayginity."

"Your what?" Louis splutters.

"My gay virginity," he explains. "I'm into mangina now."

"Okay stop, that's gross," he scrunches up his nose. "You could have just said you had sex with a guy but okay."

"And why didn't you tell me earlier? Is that where you've been slipping off too? To have sex?" His friend asks. They walk into the cafeteria and sit on their usual table. Andy is missing (not really a surprise) and their other friends too are missing.

"Yes," he agrees. He brings out the lunch he brought from home. A carrot, an apple and a banana. His mom has decided to go healthy and for some reason, she's forcing him to do the same.

"That's good news man. Why didn't you just tell me?" Liam doesn't know what to say to that. He can't exactly tell Louis. I'm having sex with a teacher that's seven years older than me. He trusts Louis, but Louis talks a lot and might accidentally spill his secret. "Is this about Andy?"

"Maybe..." He agrees. It's not because of Andy. Andy asked him out a few weeks earlier and he politely said no. Since then, his long haired friend has stopped talking to him. He's also stopped talking to Louis because he thinks Louis would be on Liam's side and he's too embarrassed.