I Rather Puke blood

Anastasia's Pov

It's been a month since I was transmigrated in this world, and right now I was busy finding books about poisons and cures, healing magic, withcrafts and magic.

I know it's kinda lot but if I wanna protect my only brother I would do anything, In my past life I never had a sibling nor a mother, father was the one who was left to take care of me.

Then he also died, but now it's different. In the near future I already know Alejandro would have an incurable illness.

According to the storyline Anastasia did everything she can just to cure her brother, she even begged her father to find a doctor who would be able to cure Alejandro's illness. But it was also useless, her hatred for her father grew everyday. In the end Anastasia eagerly studied poisons and cures, in the past while her mother was still pregnant to her brother, she was poisoned and it affected Alejandro. Anastasia was able to prolonged her brother's life, but in the end Alejandro was the one who gave up, he didn't want to be a burden to his sister.

And now I'm fucking crying, I can feel someone poke me from behind, I turned around and saw a boy who looked older than me. He was offering me his handkerchief "Thanks" I said as I took it, I cried and blowed.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I glared at him "Do I look like I'm ok?"

"No" he made an innocent face, which I resisted myself from tearing it apart.

"About your...uh handkerchief?" I asked as I looked at his dirtied handkerchief.

"It's ok, you can keep it" he said.

After that he left and I continued to find the books I needed, when I saw a old and worn out box containing worn out books.

"My lady are you sure you have to read all of this?" Ella, my personal maid asked.

I nodded "Now stop dilly-dollying around and help me carry this books so I can already pay them"

"Ne, old man how much does this books inside the worn out box costs?" I asked.

I can see the old man raised his eyebrow as he examined the box "It's free, you can have it" he replied nonchalantly.

"Thank you"

"Big sister, please play with me" Alejandro pleaded as he showed me his ball.

I put down my book and looked at him "Not now Alejandro, big sister is still studying" I said softly.

"You always don't have time for me" he mumbled and pouted, I couldn't help but chuckle "Let's play later" I poked his nose gently.

"You promise" he said suspiciously "I promise" I spoke.

After I manage to read half of the books I bought in two days, I took one out of the worn out books inside the box and begun reading it.

"This is weird" I mumbled as I tried to read the text, the book was written in a text that I couldn't even understand.

As I was about to close it, when suddenly the letters begun moving, my eyes widen when I can finally read it.

Woah Magic!! This is so cool.

The book was about healing magic, different kinds of chants in healing can be found in it but what's more exciting is that it's ancient. It same goes with the other books, they're all about curses, potions, plants, magic, poisons and cures.

At night I would meditate just what like in the book says, in this world the ranks starts at Red (weakest), Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Silver and Gold (strongest). And every morning I would exercise to build my endurance, I must say I really miss fighting and my babies (gadgets and weapons).

Just as I was enjoying living here with my brother, well now just how unfortunate I am when the devil I mean 'Master' went to the house.

"I've heard the rumors encircling about you" he started, I keep silent while looking at the left corner then back at him "Lately people have been calling you a prodigy" I was utterly shocked.

It doesn't mean when a person likes to go to libraries and read books can be a genius or prodigy, seriously these people are insane!! Their imagination is too wild.

"Starting from tomorrow you'll have tutors" I nodded my head in agreement.

FINALLY HE LEFT, every seconds passed like centuries.

"Big sister, you're sweating" Alejandro spoke as he wiped my forehead, seriously this kid now I understand why the villainess really loved her brother.

"Don't worry about big sister, big sister can take care of herself" I said, Alejandro looked at me with a worried expression, my eyes soften "Let's go and play" his face brightens.

A week later since the devil's visit and now I'm living a very peaceful life, since it was still Medieval era math is still not a torture, my tutors would praise me cause I was a fast learner.

"My lady, Duke Goldstein and second young miss Chloe came to visit" Ella spoke.

Oh great what is it now? I rolled my eyes, that person is really good at breaking my days.

As taught in etiquette, I should pay my greetings "Good morning Duke Goldstein and Chloe" I greeted through gritted teeth with a slight curtsy while Alejandro was hiding and secretly peeking behind my back.

"Anastasia stop being so formal and just call me 'Father'" my blood boiled hotter than lava.

"Good morning 'father' and Chloe" I said through gritted teeth.

Look here old man, I was trying to be polite and courteous!! And stop provoking me!! Before my patience runs out.

"What brings you here 'father'??" I asked.

"Well I was just asking if you and Alejandro would like to come with us to buy new toys" he said.

I took a glance at my brother, he immediately shook his head "You see father, we're more interested in weapons than toys" Alejandro immediately grinned.

"I see" Duke Goldstein replied.

Never in my heart I would see him as a 'Father', why? he doesn't care nor love me and my brother he can't even spare us a glance in the past so what gives him the right to be labeled as a father.

I rather puke blood