Guess what for?  

To fucking kiss. I mean, this is the second time I ever saw them intimate with each other. It's actually creepy. Why all of a sudden he's so public about his relationship? 

I groaned when I realized Brody was walking over to me.

I held my hand up. "Don't even try." I said through clenched teeth. 

I hated this guy but, now I hate him more because of how he cheated on Cleo. Also, how she was so forgiving to him the first time and he did it again. He was really a douche. He says he's drunk but, who gives a fuck? Intoxicated or not, you should be able to trust yourself not to cheat.

"Look, I know I gave off the wrong impression but, I hope I can change that. After all we do have to work together as soon as the break's over." He laughed and I sent him a glare.

"How about I buy you some icecream." He offered and I stood up and began walking to the house. He stood there like he was stupid.

"Well, are you going to buy the icecream or not?" I asked as I walked into the house with him jogging after me.

"Don't you want to put some clothes on before we leave?" He asked as he got his shirt on and slippers.

"Wait." I said and rushed to my room and got a tank top, shorts and slippers. I rushed back out and met him by the door.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

I never thought Brody Harrison would make me laugh in a million years. He's not as bad as I made him out to bed.

The walk back to the house was filled with laughter and smiles. I see why Cleo still wanted to be with him, no matter what he did.

"You know, you aren't that bad." I said quietly and he smirked.

"What was that?" He asked with an amused smile on his face.

"Your not as bad as I thought you were." I said louder and he smiled at me.

"I see why you didn't like me. I mean, drinking and then cheating on your bestfriend not once, but twice. I'm happy she found somebody else but, I still have feelings for her." He softly said and I smiled.

"I might not like most of her decisions but, on the way she's learning, you know?" I stated and he 'nodded.

"He hurts that she moved on so quickly and I'm still trying to get over her." He said, hurt leaking his voice.

"Trust me, she's not over you. She's trying to get over you." I sighed and he smiled.

"Do you hear that?" He asked and I shook my head.

He opened the front door of the beach house and then I heard it.

"Ahí." Cleo screamed and then there was a bang. Woah, what's going on? I was just about to knock on the door until, "Noah!" Cleo moaned. I rolled my eyes. 

Maria, was right. 

I looked at Brody and he was slowly walking over to the backyard. I followed behind him and saw that everyone was in the pool, splashing each other. 

That's why they didn't hear any of that shit.

"Where were you guys?" James asked.

"We went to get some icecream." I said as I slid off my tank top, shorts and slippers. 

I walked to the door and turned to the pool. I was frozen in a running position. I looked at the middle of the pool and ran, colliding my body with the water as I jumped in. I heard groans and smiled when, I noticed I splashed everyone.