AC

Taehyung had spend the night at my place for three days over the mini school break. My parents would be back in a few days from their business trip so it was almost time for him to go back home. I felt bad making him just leave like that, but my parents would not be happy knowing I had a boy here whilst they were gone.

"Do you want to stay at my place?" Taehyung asked, cuddling up to me on the bed, "my folks aren't home and neither are yours, and Ive ran out of spare clothes here. I could do with the company"

I was a little flustered, since he'd probably ask me to stay in his bed with him, even if he was only joking about it. I nodded, standing up to go and pack my things.

"You don't need to get too much, I've got some stuff you can wear at my place. Just get a spare pair of jeans and a top for tomorrow"

"But we have school tomorrow" I sighed, "I should probably stay here and-"

"We're not going to school tomorrow. I don't want to" He interrupted.

"But Taehyung!" I whined, "we can't just not go to school-"

"We're not going. I don't want to see Mrs Han for a two hour session of whatever subject she teaches. She's a bitch and she hates me. And to be quite frank, I'm not too fussed on her either"

"Alright, alright. I'll go get some spare clothes" I sighed, making my way to my wardrobe.

<3

Taehyungs bedroom was still as big as I had remembered. It was, if anything, too big. I made my way into the bathroom so I could get ready for bed. I picked up my bag, realising that I had forgotten something rather important.

"Shit" I groaned, putting my bag on the toilet seat.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asked from the bedroom.

"Im.. well.." I began, "you see, well.. okay. Here's the thing: ijuststartedmyperiodandidonthaveanypads"

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't said in an understandable language" he sighed, "what did you say?"

"Can you take me to the store real quick?" I called, "pleaseeeeee?"

"What for? We have all the food we need here" he said, most likely pulling a face at me.

"Not that you dumbass,"

"What then?" He groaned.

"I'm on my period alright? Jeez.."

"Oh.. okay. Well if you stay here, I'll go get whatever you need" he remarked, putting on his shoes, "wait, what do you want? Tampons? That shit's expensive!"

"Taehyung! I need themmmm! I'll pay if you don't want to, even though you have a lot of spare cash," I stated, rolling my eyes, "but I need them. You don't have to get tampons if you don't want to, just something"

"Fine. No- it's okay, I'll pay for whatever you need, and we'll say you owe me one. Okay?" He compromised, running down the stairs.

His friendliness was growing on me. I liked this Taehyung, I'm glad the nasty, unattractively rude Taehyung was out of the picture. Although I'm pretty sure he's bipolar, so I might have spoken too soon.

"Wait! Take me too!" I cried, doing my best to get downstairs after him.

"Hurry up!" He roared, holding in the door open.

See? Spoke too soon.