Y

"Are you fucking serious?" He yelled down the phone, "I paid good money to come and see you and you were selfish enough to not tell me you were coming home?"

"I paid money that I didn't even have to come and see you! I'm in debt because I wanted to be with you!" I cried, sniffling, "why are you always such a selfish bastard?"

"Don't you dare say that to me. I came to see you because I thought you'd be nervous on your own. I can't believe you did this, Minseo!"

I sobbed, muting my microphone. I didn't want him hearing me choking on my own saliva whilst he yelled at me. He already thinks I'm a weak little baby, I didn't need any more taunting from him.

"Answer me for gods sake! You're so petty, why can't you just let me do something nice for once? No wonder I hate you, you're always messing things up!"

He growled, ending the call. My heart sank. I knew he was only angry, but when he told me that he hated me, my head began to spin. I sat on the bed, hiccuping from the tears.

And then my stomach began to hurt. It was like I was suffering with a rare condition called I-love-him-too-much-itis.

After a good half hour of crying, I picked myself up and hung my teddies out to dry. They were almost dripping wet with tears. I sat on the sofa with a tub of ice cream, feeling sorry for myself.

My throat was in agony from crying, and I looked like a big puffy fish because my cheeks were swollen. My eyes were red and sore, and my hair was an absolute mess. Throwing ice cream down myself was like a nice wake up call.

But ice cream wasn't helping. All I could think about was him- I wanted to tell him how I felt, but he was too mad at me to believe that I love him as much as I do.