V

I needed to go back. The plane was a half hour away from touching down in Germany, and my stop was only going to be quick.

When the plane finally landed and the doors opened, I ran to the front of the line to leave as quickly as possible. Everyone must have thought I was crazy.

I had to collect my bag in baggage reclaim, but first I had to go through border control. I got to the fourth guard out of the seven that were there, and put my hand luggage at my feet.

"Passport" the guard demanded, holding out his hand.

"Oh, yeah" I blushed, trying to find it in amongst all of my belongings, "I'm only having a short stay. See, I'm going back to be with someone who I think I lov-"

"That's wonderful dear" he said, rather smugly. I scrunched up my nose, and took my passport from him.

"Next!" He yelled, startling me.

Once I had scrambled through customs and baggage reclaim, I was walking to the front of the airport to get to the check in desk, so I could get back on another plane that was doing pretty much the opposite to what I just did.

"Lee Minseo?" A woman called, catching up with me.

"Um, yes?" I asked, confused as to wether I knew her or she was a stalker. The second option seemed fairly unlikely.

"Ah! Yes. Come with me. I'm here to take you to your dorm" she smiled, taking my big suitcase in her hand.

I didn't protest to her actions, although I probably should have. I wanted to go home to see Taehyung.

"I'm sure you will very much like it here. Our school is the very best of the best" she smiled, "your head master told us all about you. We're glad to have you accompany us for the rest of the year"

I smiled, nodding. I didn't know what else to say.

The black car that was taking me to the dorms was parked in front of the airport. The driver got out, took my luggage and put it in the trunk, then opened the car door for me. To say the least, I felt like royalty. However, that couldn't last. I was going to have to think of some sort of creative, mind blowing, elaborate plan to get out of the dorms with all of my stuff in the middle of the night so I could go back home. That was unrealistic, I know, but I needed to see him one last time. Even if he didn't want to see me, I still wanted to see him. I missed him. I didn't realise that I'd miss him this much, but I do.