L

It felt like Groundhog Day. There was nothing new to the school day. Everything seemed to be coming on cue, such as the teacher yelling at me for hitting Taehyung in registration when he pushed me off my seat.

I really thought we were getting away from the whole "bullying each other" fiasco, but it turns out I was right. As soon as I had forgiven Taehyung, we were back to square one.

"Minseo!" Taehyung yelled, running up to me.

"What do you want?" I sighed, "I don't have time for you"

"I did something bad.." he murmured, trailing his words.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I set fire to a painting in the art room and now it's all scorched," he sighed, "I didn't mean to! It was by accident-"

"Taehyung! How could you do th-"

"-I'm only kidding" he giggled, "art work is too precious to ever set alight"

"I really hate you, you know that?" I sighed, turning to walk away. I had managed to get halfway through the hallway before he ran up behind me again.

"Wait, I wanted to ask you something" he said, gripping my arm so I wouldn't walk away.

"What is it now?" I groaned, "if you're going to ask me to do something stupid, then-"

"I'm not. I was going to ask if you wanted to come to a party tonight. I'll pick you up and take you there"

"I don't know.." I began, "I'm not the best at parties. They're not my thing"

"Pleaseeeee? I'll be your best friend" he pouted.

"I'd rather that not happen, because I already have to put up with you enough as it is"

"Please come? It'll be fun, I'm just trying to get your social life moving a little more" Taehyung explained rudely, "I want you to come. The whole year group is going to be there."

"But-"

"You have no choice. I'm taking you" he interrupted, squishing my cheeks so I couldn't talk. I pushed his hands away, groaning.

"Fine. I'll come, but only if you promise to not leave me alone the entire time, like you did last time we went to a party together"

I leaned against the lockers, folding my arms.

"I just don't want to look like the loner with no friends" I sighed.

"You already do look like the loner with no friends. But that's because you never go out, so I'll pick you up at 7 and we'll drive down"

He strutted off down the hall, pushing random students out of the way when they walked so much as a foot near him.

I knew for a fact that Taehyung was acting strange. He had never offered to take me to a party or even been remotely kind to me before now. And since Taehyung knew about this party, I knew it couldn't end well. Nothing ever ends well when he's around.