P

I love oversized clothes. I slept in oversized T-shirt's, walked around the house in oversized sweats and usually wore oversized hoodies out to see my friends when they could even be bothered to invite me places (which is not very often).

Today was the Sunday before school started to introduce exam work and I was enjoying my last day before having to actually pay attention in class for a whole two terms. I had the whole house to myself, but it was like there was a little puppy fidgeting in my pocket because of my phone constantly going off. Taehyung wouldn't leave me alone.

I was weirdly jealous of that girl he was kissing at the party because it wasn't me who he was kissing. But.. that's only a friendly jealousy, right?

He had tried to play it off to me as if they were both drunk and he thought he was kissing me and blah blah blah, but he could obviously distinguish that I was me and she was not me. She didn't even sound like me, and she was about a foot taller than me anyways. The most offence I've taken out of that is that he "thought" I was a tall, light-brown-haired girl who, quite frankly, sounded a bit like a horse.

I sat on the sofa, with my hair in a bun and my "ugly glasses" on (the ones with the larger frames that I never wear to school) and a tub of ice cream I found in the freezer.

I was a whole mess, eating almost a whole bucket of ice cream to myself before deciding that I'd get fat, and watching re-runs of tv shows I've seen a trillion times.

My phone wouldn't stop buzzing. It had gotten to the point where I was a little scared of it blowing up, so I took it into my own hands and threw it into the freezer where it wouldn't bother me. But then I noticed that now there was nowhere for the ice cream tub to go now that my phone was in its previous spot. The ice cream couldn't go to waste, so I decided to take it upon myself to eat the rest of it.