Stefan Salvatore

For @jenny604020

---

I knocked on the door of the Mikaelson mansion. I haven't heard from Nik for two days now and i was getting worried. 

The door opened and Elijah stood there with a shocked face "Jenny"

I smiled "Hey, is Nik here?"

Elijah looked uneasy behind him. 

I asked worried "Elijah?"

Elijah sighed and shook his head "He's not here"

I raised an eyebrow "You are a miserable liar"

I pushed past him inside. 

Elijah called out "Niklaus! you have a visitor!"

Elijah was the only one who knew about my relationship with Klaus. Well, we had to keep to a secret, i mean, i can't just tell Elena that her sister is dating the guy who made her life a living hell. Elena wanted me to go to college with her but i didn't want to leave mystic Falls. 

I heard Nik "Who is it?"

And then i heard giggling. 

I raised an eyebrow and turned to the stairs where Nik and a brunette girl walked downstairs.  

I took a deep breath "you have got to be kidding me"

Nik's jaw dropped when he saw me "love, i-i-"

I kept my eyes on him "Elijah, please do me a favor and bring that girl out before i forget myself"

Elijah nodded "of course"

Then he lead the girl out. 

Nik sighed "Jen-"

I raised a hand "NO!"

He closed his mouth. 

Me "I knew that keeping us a secret is hard for both of us but you were the one who assured me that we could make it"

He looked down nodded. 

I let a few tears roll "Why?"

Nik shook his head "i don't know. It just happened"

I bit my lip "You knew what i was risking the second i agreed being your girlfriend"

Nik nodded. 

My voice cracked "I-I risked everything, Nik! Everything! I'm who has a family to lose in the end and not you!"

He just looked down. 

Me "Was it true? Everything you said to me."

Nik looked at me and nodded "of course it was, Love"

He took a step to me but i stepped back shaking my head "don't call me that. Don't ever call me that. I should've known that everything you put me and my family through...that you'll always be the same asshole"

Nik took a deep breath "Lov-"

I shot him a glare. 

Nik sighed and corrected himself "Jenny, please"

I shook my head crying  "No, no, no, i cant, i'm sorry"

Then i ran out. 

Two years later. Mystic Falls. 

I was sitting on Stefan's lap at the bar of the grill.