quatre

Hair loss really sucks for Yoongi

When Yoongi was 15, his hair started falling out.

Yoongi loved dyeing his when he was younger. He swears on his life that he's had every single color dyed onto his hair. But, because of not eating any food, his hair is very brittle and frail and he often had to wear a hat when he went outside.

Yoongi was simply brushing his mint dyed hair one day, when a big clump of his hair fell out. He nearly fainted.

"..what?" Yoongi asked to no one in particular, just to shocked to form an actual sentence. Yoongi grabbed his fallen hair out of the sink and he felt an overwhelming feeling. He was dying all because he was trying to be perfect, but...but...that was no reason to stop. He needed to be perfect, and when he is, he'll finally get the acceptance from his family. He'll be happy.

Except, even when Yoongi could barely get out of bed, and he couldn't even form sentences because all he could think about was food, food, and more food, he still wasn't perfect enough. He'll never be skinny enough.

...

Winter came sooner than expected, and Yoongi's been finding more and more information about his friends everyday. Recently they've been studying for mid-term exams coming up, at the library but the cold has been brutal for Yoongi. Since his body can't produce heat itself, he's often seen wrapped up in jackets and coats.

"Hey, Tae, I can't come over to Seokjin's dorm to study. Yeah....yeah...okay, thanks." Yoongi finishes his call with Taehyung before crawling back into bed. This winter in particular has been brutal and Yoongi's skin is even more sensitive.

Around noon Yoongi gets out of bed before going to the freezer and getting out ice before chewing on them, slowly. Often when Yoongi is feeling hungry, and doesn't have enough energy to spit his food out, (its true, sometimes basic functions can't be performed easily anymore, such as going to the bathroom and even getting up out of bed) he would chew on ice before his jaw started aching.

Yoongi feels faint, which allows him to know he's been up for too long.

He goes back to bed with an empty stomach, but he's use to it.

...

"I'm worried too. He, just, keeps skipping meals and I know what this is going to turn into." Jimin tells his friends. Truthfully, they weren't planning on studying at all, instead they would be talking about Yoongi. They were all in a circle in Seokjin's dorm living room, talking about Yoongi.

"I think it's already turned into that. I mean, he barely eats in front of us, almost like he's insecure. Guys, I'm studying psychology, I know what I'm talking about. He has an eating disorder." Namjoon tells them all, with a scowl. Ever since he first say Yoongi, he knew he had to protect him. When Namjoon saw Yoongi he only saw a shell of a person, but he's been overcoming some challenges since he met BTS, at least that's what Namjoon could see.

"I agree. I think he's been like this before we met him. We need to change this." Seokjin says firmly. Everyone knew to listen to the elder, so they all agreed, even though they would have agreed anyways.

...

Yoongi has two panic attacks while Taehyung was gone. Exhausted, Yoongi crawled into bed and feel asleep. But, his dreams soon turned into nightmares, regarding his family.

"Fat, disgusting, pig."

"No one could ever love a fat ass like you."

"Kill yourself."

Taehyung got home at around 7pm, after talking to his friends about Yoongi. They would change him-

Screams filled Taehyung's ears and he stopped right in the kitchen before realizing the screams were coming from Yoongi's room!

Taehyung ran into Yoongi's room with no hesitation, and Taehyung had to stop himself from crying. Yoongi, in all his glory, was shaking and screaming under the covers of his bed. Taehyung quickly ripped the covers off and realized they were soaked in sweat.

Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi-

"I-I-I'm so sorry mommy, I wish I was a better son!" Taehyung frightened, and angry, clearly understanding what Yoongi was dreaming about, stopped before quickly gather Yoongi in his arms.

"It's okay baby, it's okay Yoongi, I'm right here, I'm right here baby." Taehyung whispered right in Yoongi's ear, trying to comfort Yoongi as much as possible.

Yoongi stopped shaking and crying before fully gaining consciousnesses. Too embarrassed to speak, Yoongi just hugged Taehyung closer.

The two of them stayed like that for the rest of the night and early morning, eventually deciding to stay at the dorm and not go to school.

...

"I'll give you anything! I just need more." the man pleaded to his dealer, a man called BamBam.

"I know we're friends, but I can't. My boss is getting anxious because you aren't paying up." BamBam whispers to his friends.

The man felt his eyes tearing up because he needs those drugs, he needs them to forget, to forget, to forget-

"Listen, Hoseok, you're one of my best friends but I can't. I'm sorry."