Peter Hale

A/N It's part Twenty One |-/ Sorry, I'm Twenty One Pilots trash. Also, Peter Hale is from Teen Wolf....I'm Teen Wolf trash too. I'm just trash in general.

Tyler, Seth and I walked to the police station. We got to the front desk and the lady looked up, her eyes wide when she saw Tyler.

"Why are you back?" She sighed. Tyler put his hand on the desk.

"Me and my friends wanted to see Peter Hale."  He said, nodding to a room on the left.

"Go right on in. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you." The lady sarcastically smiled.

We followed Tyler, who'd obviously been here before because police officers nodded at him and smiled, into the room where he'd nodded.

"Peter." Tyler held the door open for us. A man in a white V-neck shirt with brown hair and some stubble looked up from his computer and smiled.

"Tyler Lee. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah. Sorry that we're not here just to say hello." Tyler pulled up a chair and Seth and I copied him.

"Well, I'll listen no matter what. Least I can do after all your help while your Father worked here." Peter closed his computer and turned to us, lacing his figures together.

Tyler told him everything we'd found out. Peter's face stayed in the same, focused look it was in when we entered. When Tyler finished, Peter scanned all our faces.

"Seems this town should stop under estimating fifth teen year olds."

"So, you knew all of what Tyler just told you?" I asked.

"Of course. When you live in Bremin for this long, you have to realise not everything has a rational explanation." Peter sat back in his chair.

"Um, so...Do you know who did it? We were told you witnessed one of the killings before." Tyler spoke.

"Yes...and no." The three of us had confusion on our faces and Peter sighed. "Since, when they did the ritual last time, they were old, they'd look younger now."

"But do you know their name?"

"No, sorry Tyler. If you think out who it is, you tell me first, ok?"

Tyler nodded and we left.

===

The next day at school, Seth didn't walk to school with me and I didn't see Tyler. But when I got to the gates someone grabbed my arm. I screamed as they pulled me into an alley way, covering my mouth.

They let go of my arm and held their figure to the mouth to signal me to be quiet. I looked up and saw it was Seth. I nodded and he took his hand off my mouth.

"Ow!" He said when I hit him in the shoulder. "What's that for?"

"Scaring the crap out of me!" I went to hit him shoulder again but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Tyler went to the woods." Seth let go of my arm and I felt a mixture or fear, confusion and curiosity.

"What?" Seth moved further into the alley, gesturing me to follow. I did. We stopped when Seth was sure no one could here us.

"He thinks he can catch whoever's doing this and stop them. I going with him."

"I'm coming too!" I nearly shouted, Seth gestured to be quiet again.

"We need you at school. Tell Mr. Andrews we're ill or something. Make sure it's believable."

"If you guys think you can catch the killer, you're stupid." I said, sounding almost like a child.

"We know, that's why we're not taking you." Seth said.

I just realised how close we were when I could smell his deodorant. And, again, we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I have to go." Seth started to walk out of the alley when I put my arms behind his neck, "What are you--?"

"Shut up." I pressed my lips to his, feeling his hands move to my back.

We stayed like that for a few seconds before Seth pulled away smiling. "Go on then! Can't leave Tyler on his own for too long." I said, removing my hands from him neck.

"Y-yeah. B-bye." He stuttered, walking out of the alley way. He was kind of cute when he stuttered.

===

I got into Home Room just before the bell. "Cutting it a little close, Jackson. Where's Lee and Parker?"

"Their off sick." I sat down.

"Both of them?"

"Yeah." Andrews shrugged and carried on talking.

I hope Tyler and Seth know what they were doing. Who am I kidding? Of course them don't!

A/N

My friend screamed when he read that Lily and Seth kissed. I think I might be a little deaf now but it's all good.

I hope you like this part.

C'ya! xx

Jaxon: Is that still your sign off?

Me: Shut up.