Leandro watched her take a step back. It bothered him that she was walking back. He just wanted this girl close. He was mesmerised by her. He felt a pull to her. It felt strange. He never felt like this towards any girl in his life. He asked "What's your name?"

She took another step back as he was staring at her with narrowed eyes. Her shaking hands reached into her pocket. She took out her school identification card and handed it to him. She was too afraid to speak. He was going to issue her a sanction by the looks of it. That's how the procedure went. He was going to get a punishment slip out and write down what he wanted. Why did she have to upset the Student Dean on her first day? Her heart was beating faster and faster now.

Leandro took the card from her and glanced at it "Jeanelle  Nichole Neuer..." he looked up "Jean... Where are you from originally? Are you German?"

Jeanelle took a deep breath looking away while hugging her chest "My father is from Germany. My mother is American...."

Leandro raised an eyebrow "Are you the exchange student?" He then thought to himself "Why didn't you move here earlier?"

She nodded while looking away.

It bothered him. He spoke in a harsher tone than intended "Look at me Jean when I am talking to you."

Jeanelle was almost hyperventilating now. She looked up slowly "I am sorry ..."

Leandro said "I didn't see your file... Your school delayed transferring the file. Which house are you in?" At their school they were in different houses depending on the hierarchy.

Her mouth was almost dry "I was not given one ... I was told ... I need to ... I need to..,"

Leandro gave her a knowing look "Ask the dean?"

She gulped "Yes."

Leandro said "You are in house Alpha... under my rule... You report to the Alpha common room when you are not in lessons and I can choose your timetable. Since you are in my house, I know you shouldn't be here for a fact. You don't volunteer in the library. Do you know where you are meant to be?"

She asked with dread filled voice "Where?"

Leandro stated "At the initiation ceremony. Any new members get to go through some paces tonight. It's a long night. We start here at the school and will continue at my youth club." He then remembered "And my brother wants me to watch his rock hippie girlfriend at my club instead and disturb my night. A waste of time..."

Leo's voice boomed "For you it is. Not for me..."

Leandro turned quickly and saw his brother standing behind the library desk.

Leo leaned to the desk "Come catch me..."

Leandro wasn't interested in teaching him a lesson now. He could get him later. He stated "I changed my mind. I don't have time for you tonight. You will leave now... You will give me 30 Lapse around the football field and make Alfonso log it. Then you come see me and I decide if I wish to take you with me..." He then turned to her "Where were we? Of course we need to discuss matters before going to the initiation... You questioned me here... Normally I must ask the guilty to choose a punishment for questioning me..."

Leo said "Good luck girl."

Leandro turned to him "It's now 40 lapse. Leave."

Leo was curious about the fate of this girl. His brother normally didn't give his victims chances to talk. He found this exchange interesting. Was this girl of any kind of interest to him? He couldn't see it. He put his hand up "Fine... I go." As Leo was leaving, he said "Choose paddling. He won't let his executors to hit girls too hard..."

Jeanelle's stomach was turning. This process was too stressful. The rules were to difficult. He was to give the punishment slip to her for questioning him and then he had to get a executor to execute it or himself.

Leandro turned "You stay here any longer I will make it 100."

Leo almost sprinted out of the library.

Leandro then shook his head as he turned to look at the girl who looked even paler than before. Her lips trembled.

Leandro felt the need to reassure her even though he never did so for anyone else when he wanted to confront them. He said with a promising voice "No one is going to ever hit you..." He then thought to himself "But I am going to hit on you.."