"I'm shy sorry.."

"Aww~ when did my baby became so shy?"

"Sshh stop it!"

*giggles* "Hahaha okay okay.. So where do you want to hang out?"

"Can I come to your house? I would like to cook something for you.."

Oh god.. how did I deserve someone like her?

"Hmm.. I think that would be fine"

"Really?!"

"Yes baby.. Anything for you"

"Okay okay.. Just text me the address while I go grocery shopping for the ingredients okay?"

"Can I just pick you up after you buy? Please?"

*giggles* "Okay Y/N-ahh~ no need to plead baby.."

"All set then! I'll see you later Jenjen"

"Okay, I'll tell you if I'm done here.. I love you!"

*sigh* She loves me big time isn't she? What did I do? If she knew that this is only some kind of mission..

"I love you too.. Take care please?"

But, I love her too. I want to be with her.. Should I just back out with this mission?

"Yes baby I know.. I'll end the call now.."

I hummed in response and then she ended the call.

I can't help but sigh. What am I doing to her? She doesn't deserve this..

But.. but Ahjumma said to go with the flow. Okay, let's just go where my heart brings me

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. I also did my morning routines for my skin care and went to my walk-in closet.

I dressed up in a denim ripped jeans and a black v-neck shirt. After wearing my clothes, I started cleaning up a little even though my house is always clean.

I sat on my bed and started playing games when Jennie called me again telling me that she's about to pay now.

I stood up, wore a white watch and grabbed a sunglass and took my phone, wallet and keys with me.

Today I'm gonna be using my Pearl Black Nissan GT-R R35 instead of my Mini Cooper which I always use to go to work.

I drove directly to the mall that Jennie told me and waited for her.

After a few minutes, I saw her walking towards me while dragging a push cart. I immediately walked towards her and we stopped in the middle.

"Hey!" I said while I hugged her sideways

She hugged me tightly and looked at me with her cute gummy smile.

"I missed you" she silently mumbled

*giggles* "We were literally together yesterday Jenjen.."

I took the push cart from her and we walked towards the car.

"But I still missed you. Didn't you miss me?" she said pouting

"Aww~ stop pouting. I always miss you.."

I stopped in front of the car, unlocked it and started putting the stuffs that Jennie bought.

"Where's your car?" she looks confused

"Here, why?" I said pointing at my car

"This isn't yours right?"

"It was my late brother's"

"Ohh sorry.."

"It's fine, c'mon get in" I opened the passenger seat for her and I immediately went to the driver's seat

Before I could start the engine, Jennie held my hand making me turn towards her.

"What? Did you forgot something?" I asked

"Nothing.. you forgot something"

"Me?" I asked confused

"You forgot to kiss me.."

*chuckles* "I thought-"

I was giggling from her cute reaction but then my smile faded while looking at her really sad face.

"I'm sorry, come here" I immediately pulled her into a hug and caressed her hair

I pulled away and cupped her cheeks before kissing her on the lips.

After the kiss, I looked at her eyes and there she is, smiling cutely at me.

"I'm fine now, let's go!"

---

When I drived pass the gate of my house, I can see a very shocked Jennie.

"Why do you still work if you're this rich already?"

"No I'm not rich.. How can I eat if I don't work?"

"But still, you live in a fancy house and you have good cars.."

"I told you it's not mine.. You know I don't have any family so I need to support myself" I said while parking the car

"I'm here now.. I can be your family Y/N-ahh~" she said with so much worry in her eyes

I turned off the engine and looked at her who was already staring at me.

"Thank you Jenjen.. C'mon let's go!" I smiled at her and went out to open the door for her

"Thanks!" Jennie said while getting out of the car

I immediately went to get the grocery and headed to the door with Jennie walking by my side.

I scanned my eyes and so the door unlocked giving Jennie a very shocked face.

"What the! How can your house be so techy?"

"What's my job again?"

"Oh yeah okay.." *giggles*