FINALE

This is soooo long over due! I'm apologize. I'm going to wrap this story up basically, I'm going to be writing a "where are they now" type of thingy. My next project will be short stories/imagines that are requested by you! So stay tuned and enjoy the ending (finally) of Totally Unexpected!
—————————————

"What's the room number babe?" Ross asked Ant, "Uhhh, 704." He replied. The couple walked down the hall, finding their room number to their luxury condominium they were going to be staying at while on their honeymoon. Ross opens the door and is blown away with the appearance of the space.

The tall windows gave an amazing overlook of the city, the huge patio had a ground pool/jacuzzi it was everything and more. The couple then made it to the master bedroom and settled in before getting ready for their honeymoon dinner.

"Babe, I can't believe we are finally married!" Ross said to Ant. "I swear you're my soul mate. I wouldn't trade this moment for the world." Ant replied. "I love you." He finished. Both of them were dressed color coordinated but different outfits. They arrived to a five star restaurant and ordered their food. The couple talked about old memories as well as enjoyed each other's company.

After the couple was done at the restaurant, they took a blunt cruise around the city. Their destination was at the top of the city; this view was so beautiful. The midnight dark sky lit up with the stars in the sky. The couple smoked a couple blunts before heading back to their luxury condo.

At this point, the couple are in the jacuzzi sharing many glasses of Armand De Brignac. Ant poured the expensive wine down his spouses open mouth, mimicking a waterfall. The two made out before getting out and making their way to the shower. All of this was so new to them, this young married couple tied the knot. The love that this couple shares is unbreakable.

The couple ended their night with more blunts and cocktails before the real magic happened. They lived on to become fathers to a girl and boy. Both of them have similar features of their parents. This couple lived happily ever after