Chapter Eight

Anthony's POV
We pulled up to his big house, it had looked the same as it has before. He had parked his car and got out, I did the same. "Wait, is that a new car?" I asked. "Yeah." Ross replied while locking his car. "My dad bought it before his business trip." We reached the front door before he unlocked it. "Business trip? What kind of business?" I asked. We walked into the kitchen where we sat at the bar stools placed in front of the island. "I'm honestly not even sure what's dad does. He's never even here. I'd be surprise if he's here for my graduation." He said jokingly. Well at least I thought he was joking. "How long is he going to be gone for?" "A month, I think." He said getting up walking towards the fridge. "Why're you asking so many questions lil boy?" He asked me not taking his eyes off the fridge. "Um, well" I started. He looked at me then I continued. "I'm kinda in trouble Ross. I need to stay here as long as I can." He closed the refrigerator door. "What did you do?" He asked me coming closer to me. "I know you're not going to know what this means but. I ran off on the plug." I said to him. He had the same expression on his face that I knew he was going to have. Ross was clearly confused so I explained what I meant. "I stole all his drugs and money. He could have his boys come after me or even worst; kill me." I said. "Don't say that Anthony!" He said crossing his arms. "Look, I'm sorry but it's the truth and I need your help to make sure that this stays between us." I asked him. "You've got my word Ant." He got back up and walked to the fridge this time taking out a small container of ice cream. "Well, you know where the guest bedroom is. Make yourself at home." He said, "Well, what if I don't wanna sleep alone?" I said jokingly. He turned and looked at me. "Well, that's just too bad isn't it!" He said grabbing a spoon and heading upstairs to his room. I grabbed my things and made my way to the guest bedroom; the room was rearranged. I placed my bag on the full size bed but was startled by Ross coming from behind me smacking my ass. "What the fuck Ross!" I yelled. He laughed while plopping down on the bed, "What? You thought I was the plug, huh?" Still joking and laughing. "That's not even funny." I said rolling my eyes at him. "It was to me. But, whatever weirdo. I'll be in my room." He left the room and went across the hall to his.
Hopefully I can get my mind off of things while staying here.