Chapter Thirteen

NOTE*
The more feedback I receive on each chapter helps me know if you would like me to continue or finish. It helps me help you.
———————————————————————————

Ross' POV

"How would you be paying for this room?" The lady at the front desk of the hotel asked me. "With a card." I replied, taking out Ant's debit card and giving it to her. She swiped the card, made me sign and gave me the key to my suite. I was just staying for a night to get my temper back down. I really couldn't believe him.

I plopped on this huge ass bed. Literally so big I could roll over three times and still be on the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw tons of messages and missed calls from you know who. I hesitated to reply back to him before giving in and calling him. He answered on the first ring.

"Ba-baby. Why didn't you let me explain anything?!" He said not even greeting me over the phone. "Nigga, there ain't shit to explain. I'm so over you right now. I can't believe you." I said shaking my head. "It's not what you think Ross. I can explain!" I sat in silence for a while, listening to him sniffle as if he was crying. "What the fuck are you crying for Ant? You weren't crying when you were texting Marcus! My feelings didn't even cross your mind!" I screamed at him before hanging up the phone.

I threw my head back onto the pillows and grabbed a free pillow to the side of me and placed it over my face. Just sitting in silence. Alone.

Ant's POV

Ant was in his room sitting on the edge of the bed just in his boxer briefs. You could tell he was very upset about the situation. Little did Ross know, Marcus was just someone Ant sold a few bags of weed to every now and then. Marcus had a crush on him but Ant didn't see him like that. He only kept him around because, Marcus bought large amounts of weed at a time.  Ant took his phone and called Ross... No answer. He tried again.... Still no answer. Ant was getting furious at this point. He hated being ignored. He scrolled through him and Marcus' messages. Acting from anger. He FaceTime called him.

"Hello- Ooouuu boy, put a shirt on!" Marcus said. "Nah, you take yours off." Ant said with a smirk. "You're showing off now!" Marcus started. "Your nigga must not be around." he said finishing. "Anyways.." Ant said, "What you up to?" "Shit, I'm chilling. I was trying to hit you for some more weed but you don't know how to hit nobody back." Marcus said. "What you think I'm doing now?" Ant said, continuing to be cocky. "Shut your smart ass mouth up!" Marcus said, "Let me come get an eight!" He finished. "Come thru. Let me know when you're here." I said.