Chapter Five

{Still the same night.}
Ross' POV
My eyes started to get heavy so I knew that was a signal for me to head to bed. I searched my bed for my remote control to my TV to watch a movie before bed. Shortly after that, I started to undress so I could throw something on to sleep in. All that I kept thinking of was Ant and what I had just seen. Maybe he likes what he sees in me too though? Ant and I are straight men from two completely different backgrounds so I'm honestly not sure how this is happening.

After I was in my grey sweatpants I took off the shirt that I was going to sleep in and tossed it into the dirty clothes bin. I had to build up courage to confront him in a way, I need to get to the bottom of this. "Why did that just happen?" I thought to myself before standing up from my bed and walking to the door. I watched my hand reach for my bedroom door knob, it almost felt like I was in slow motion; I opened my door...

"JESUS CHRIST!!" I screamed, "I'm so sorry Ross!" Ant said scratching his head. "No, I'm good you just scared the shit out of me. Is everything okay? Did you need me?" I asked looking him up and down. "Uh, yeah I, I j-just I gotta get going Ross." He stuttered out, "But you're drunk, I can't let you drive." I asked really not wanting him to go. He stood there not saying anything, he had a look on his face that said 'Liar' all over it. "Wait a minute, you were gonna ask me something weren't you." I asked crossing my arms. "Well, uh, just for a glass of water." I looked at him and he started laughing which made me laugh. "Wait no," he said "Don't put this all on me Ross. You were up to something too." I straighten up when he said that, "Well, I was uh, y'know about to wash dishes." He tilted his head before he spoke "Uh huh, good try. I'm going back to sleep." He turned around and went back into the room "Good night Ross," he said turning off the light.

I was about to go back in my room but I thought this was the perfect time, I walked into the room and turned his light on again, I saw his shirt on the floor so he must had to be shirtless. I sat at the edge of the bed and waited for him to get his head from under the covers.

"What now Ross?" He said. My heart sank into my stomach I was beyond nervous. My palms were sweaty but then I finally build up the courage to say what I had to say.

"So you know, when uh, I was helping you downstairs;" I stood up and rubbed my hands together before I finished "Did you uh, feel something?" I asked. He sat up in the bed and raised an eyebrow, "Something like what?" He said. "Uh nothing, just forget it sorry, I'm so sorry." I started to leave the room, I could feel my face burning from embarrassment. "Wait wait, no come back Ross." He shouted which made me feel a little better. "Tell me, what did you feel?" I rubbed my neck and looked into his eyes, "Like, a connection or something..."