Chapter Nine

Ross' POV
It's been almost two weeks since Ant has been staying over with me. He's been sleeping with me majority of the time of him being here. We cuddle at night, he always holds my hand and wraps his around me, spooning, it feels so right. We have long deep conversations over blunts before bed. Everything you can think of besides one thing, sex. I was heading upstairs with a bag of takis and apple juice for him, peach Greek yogurt and a water for myself. He was already in bed with the blunt rolled, the laptop positioned for us to watch How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix. He lit the L* then we started smoking.
Halfway through the show the L was already done. By this time Ant and I were cuddling in a new position. Basically, I was between his legs with my head on his stomach and my arms wrapped around his waist. On the show the gay couple had an argument then had make up sex right after....
[WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAHD 18+] 
I felt his dick start to get harder. I lifted up off of his growing boner. He didn't want to look me in the eyes, I felt his embarrassment. "Look, I'm sorry." He said "I really didn't mean to disrespect you like that." He finished. "Who said you were disrespecting me?" I said with a grin on my face. I begin to place my hand on his big dick, gripping it through his boxers. No lie, his dick is as big ass my forearm. He has a surprised look on his face somehow, I managed to keep a grin on mine. I made him take his boxers off to revel his dick. With one hand I started jerk him then licked on the tip. Managing to fit his size in my mouth, I did! He had his hand in my curls, guiding me on his dick. Fucking my throat. I felt him lock up before shooting his load in my throat. I swallowed every last bit. He brought my face to his and gave me a sloppy kiss. This felt so right.
[SEXUAL CONTENT ENDED]
We pulled back from our kiss and looked at each other, then we laughed. "What just happened" I heard him say under his breath. I laughed again. He grabbed me and started kissing my forehead. "What you laughing for?" He said. "You." I responded looking up at him. Ant puckered his lips to give me a kiss but I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. "Wow, really Ross?" He said laughing following behind me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face because, well you know what just happened.
"I'll race you to the bed," he said with a grin on his face; hanging up his face towel. "Bet!" I ran out the bathroom before him pushing him out the way. I run into my bedroom and flop on the bed. "I let you win," he said coming back. "I let you get a head start." "Nah, you just suck" I said cuddling in the covers. He got in bed with me we started to cuddle.

"You know, I'm really feeling you." Ant said.
"I'm feeling you too Ant," I said, "I've been enjoying your company." He kissed my neck then said "I'm going to always make sure you're good."