Chapter Two

Ants POV
"You're not going to keep running in and out of my house Antonio!" Ant's
grandmother Carmen yelled at him. "Chill grandma, I know what I'm doing!" Ant yelled back, "Then if you did you wouldn't be on the streets and in school!" Ant rolled his eyes and got up from the leather sofa that had cracks in it and blankets over it. "School ain't for me abuela! And you know that," I took my dishes into the kitchen and placed them in the sink, my grandma followed me in, whenever we argued she went on and on about it. "You know I worry about you Antonio!" "Well, don't!" I walked passed her fast enough to that she almost fell, she grabbed onto the counter and her heart with her other hand. "You okay grandma?" I asked looking back, I went up to her and grabbed her to help her sit down. "I'll be okay, just, just go ahead and go to your room." After I helped her sit down on the couch that I knew she would shortly fall asleep on, I went into my room and threw on a pull over hoodie. See, my kind of work is done at night, when most people are sleep I'm really out here grindin'. I turned off my light in my room and closed my bedroom door. I walked down the hallway scrolling through Twitter, I reached for my keys and they weren't there. "Gran, where's my keys?" I asked her in a some what irritated voice. "Where do you think you're going at this time of night Antonio?" She said picking up her watch, trying to figure out the time. "To hang with friends, where are they?" She pointed to the kitchen table and I seen them laying there waiting for me. "Cool, thanks grandma." I said before leaving. "Ant, please be here by 8am tomorrow, I have a doctors appointment at 9:30." I closed the door without replying, I love my grandma and all, but she be bugging. It's only 11:32 and she bitchin' about how I like to go out and 'run the streets' at least she was some what correct, I sell crack and have been since I dropped out of school. It's fast money and it gets the bills paid. I'm basically the only one selling the shit out here; everyone else too scared to do it. Not I, I'm trying to move out my grandma house and get her a house out of the 'jets.

I unlocked my Escalade and hopped in it. My truck was a pearly white I named her coco, get it? I started my car and went to go make my first sell of the night. When I pulled up to the gas station I seen this cute girl with the most perfect body. She clearly fell from the sky 'cause I've never seen anyone like her.

"Yo!" I yelled from my window. I seen her look back and kinda turned her nose up and kept it going. I turned my car off and hopped out the car and sped up to her. "Hello, I'm Ant and you are?" "Not interested." She said, "Oh word?" "Word." I stopped and watched her continue to walk into the gas station. No one ever rejects me. I did what I thought was best so I went right on inside the gas station. "Excuse me miss, I'm not–" "Like them other guys? Not broke? Listen Ant I'm not interested. Now if you would excuse me." She brushed passed me and walked out the door. She was really playing hard to get. I seen her walking to her coupe so I stood in front of the door, "Can I at least know your name?" She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath out and said, "Tati. Now would you move away from my car?"

I opened her car door like the gentlemen I am and closed it right after her. I did my finger in a circular motion signifying her to roll her window down. She did exactly what I asked her to do. "What do you want from me creep?" She said trying not to smile. "You." I replied.