Chapter Ten

Ant's POV
I woke up to find Ross not in bed, I did hear the sound of the shower running and trap music coming from the bathroom. I got up from bed and headed that way. "Know a couple n*ggas that's down to ride for a homicide when it's drama time-" he was rapping loudly in the shower. "Since when you started listening to my kinda music?" I asked scaring him. He popped his head from behind the shower curtain; "Antonio don't scare me like that!" He said rolling his eyes. I lifted up the toilet seat and started to pee. Straight after I took my boxers off and hopped in the shower with him. "I'm the man around my side a town my see a b*tch and forget I hit it!" He continued to rap not noticing me behind me. "Lil Bibby on the track with me one mistake and he clap 50!" I said loudly making sure I scared him again. "Agghh!" He said shaking looking behind him, finally noticing me. "Babe what did I just say about that?" He said. I thought to my self while washing up; babe?
We finished out the shower and rapped ourselves in towels then headed back to the bed room. "You hungry?" He asked me. "I could eat something,yeah." I replied moisturizing my body. "Throw me some boxers." I said to him, he threw me some white Calvin Klein boxer briefs. "Where do you wanna go baby?" He said putting on some adidas pants. "It's up to you." I said. Still thinking to myself; babe? Now baby? "I mean, it's only going on 11:30" he said. "We can grab breakfast Ross, I told you it doesn't matter." I said to him. Why did I just snap like that? He looked at my shocked at the tone of my voice. "What's your fucking attitude for?" He asked me. "I don't have one." I said. "You clearly do have one. We were just good not even 10 minutes ago?!" He said getting closer. "Yo back the fuck up Ross." I said to him getting up clenching my fist. "So you're gonna hit me Antonio? Bet." I watched him throw on a shirt and jacket and storming out the room. I laid on the bed and scrolled through my phone then, I heard a car engine start; I jumped up to see through his bedroom window and saw him leaving the house. I went back to the bed for my phone and tried calling him. "C'mon answer, answer." I said to myself. Straight to voice mail. I did that about three times in a row to realize he was ignoring me. But I know he couldn't stay mad forever.

Ross' POV
Why is this n*gga calling me? Who does he think I am? I thought to myself. Why the sudden change! Is it something I did wrong or? These questions kept flashing in my head. I pulled up to Starbucks and parked my car on the side before zipping my jacket and stepping out into this cold weather. I ordered two grande caramel frappes one with chocolate chips on top then way he liked it. In addition to that I ordered four cake pops. I waited for my stuff and after a few minutes they called me for my drinks. I went back into the car and noticed Ant had called me and had left a voicemail. I decided to turn my music down and listen to what he had to say...
Look, Ross. I'm sorry a lot has been running thru my mind. I'm really sorry about what happened. I promised to make sure you're good and to protect you and that's what I'm going to do. I'll explain when you come back home. Just please stop ignoring me and at least text me back.
I rolled my eyes and continued on back home. I decided it would be a good idea for me to take the long way home to keep him wondering a little longer. I should've took an alternative route due to the snow and rain. The roads were a little slick but I'd be home in no time. I turned my music up and started jamming out to what was playing. Suddenly, a sharp curve was coming and I tried to slow down but the road was so icy my tires just kept going. I crashed right into the telephone pole and hit my head on the steering wheel. The airbag slapped the shit out of me and caused me to have a big gash on my forehead. I looked in the mirror and had blood running down my face. Immediately I started crying, getting out to check my car. Which was so fucked up in the front. People were just riding past me no one even cared to help. At this point, I was over everything. So annoyed. I got back into my car and headed home, one hand on the wheel and the other holding a napkin to my forehead. The napkin was covered in blood; good thing I was almost home.
Pulling up to the house I left the Starbucks in the car and went straight to the kitchen. "Ross?" I heard my name being called from upstairs. I looked for something to put over my cut then went to the bathroom that was downstairs near the kitchen. "Ross?!" I heard Ant coming to the bathroom. "You still ignoring, MY GOD what happened?" He said it's the most concerned look. "Don't act like you care now." I said not even paying attention to him. I cleaned my wound and bandaged it up. "Look I'm sorry Ross" he said grabbing me from going upstairs. "For what?" I said back still blown from what had just happened. "When you called me babe,baby that's when I started thinking did I really want...this." I looked at him with a disgusting look on my face. "You know what?" I said, "you're a fucking joke." I let go from his grip and walked upstairs. "No Ross, that's now what I meant." He said following me. "I want you! I want this! I'm willing to work this shit out with you." He said. I didn't say a word I kept on going to my room. I flopped on the bed and looked through my phone. He came in the room and and cuddled me, "Get off of me Ant." "Why're you acting like this?" He said to me. "I was just in a car accident my head is killing me. I just don't want to be bothered." I said locking my phone and closing my eyes. "Alright, I'll go." He said.