Chapter Three

Ross' POV

I woke up from my nap and it was  12:42 am, I searched for my phone and saw that my mom texted me.

Mom [5:39pm] : Hi honey, I hope all is well. When are you coming to visit me? Xoxo

I read it and didn't bother replying. Afterwards I returned to the kitchen and saw I had still had my stuff lying around the kitchen floor, I grabbed my things and went to my bedroom. "Shit," I said to myself, I suddenly remembered that I had a essay to write. I sat at my desk and started to get busy.

Minutes into my assignment, I received an unexpected FaceTime from Tati.

"What's up Tati?" I said trying to sound a little bit excited. "Heyyyyyy Ross, whatcha doooing?" "Writing my essay." I said hoping she got the clue that I wanted to finish. "Oh my gosh, so boring. Wanna come to Waffle House with me?" I thought about it, I am kind of hungry and I have all week to finish this essay. The only thing is I don't feel like driving. "No I'll pass, I don't feel like driving." "I'll come get you! No biggie. Get ready now, I'll be there in 10" she said with her high pitched annoying excited voice. "Fine," I ended the FaceTime call and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I didn't feel like touching my hair so I threw a cap on that had my schools logo on it; I knew Tati would be a minute so I sat down on my bed and started watching TV.

Tati's POV
"So, Ant, what do you do since you're not in school?" I asked him. "I work at a factory about 45 minutes away. What do you do?" He replied in his sexy ass slightly deep voice. "I'm a senior in high school, I can do a hair and I play lacrosse." I said rubbing on his curls. "I usually don't let nobody touch my hair unless I'm fucking, but you can." "Same here," I shot a smirk at him and he licked his lips back. I kept driving until I seen Ross' big ass house with the huge fence in front. "Damn who's house is this?" Ant asked me. "My good friend Ross," I replied. "You should see mine." I did a freaky grin at him, "You keep acting up girl. I'm gon' have to show you some."

I texted Ross "Here" and he came out minutes later. He walked to my side of the car and I let him in. "Ross, this is my friend Ant. Ant, this is Ross." "Wassup" they said in unison. I hope Ross doesn't mind Ant coming with. He's probably uncomfortable. Oh well, Ross is too cute to be such a loner. He needs to get out more. I started to drive  to the next destination, Ant took the aux from me and started blasting trap music. I looked in the rearview mirror and seen Ross with his head against the window being quite like he always is. "Ross," I yelled, no reply. I turned the music down a little bit and repeated myself. "Ross." "Yeah?" He said quietly. "Do you still want to go to Chelsea's party?" I asked to make conversation with him. "Yeah, I just don't know what I wanna go as yet." He explained to me. "I was thinking of being a bunny. But that's so basic;" I said. We pulled up to Waffle House and all got out of the car. I found the biggest booth there was and sat there. It was one of those booths that did a U shape so I sat in the middle so I could be between Ant and Ross.

It was an awkward silence because both of them were on their phones. I snatched them from both of them and put them in the middle of the table. "Can we converse? It's dead silent sitting with y'all two. I should of just got me a table for one." I said jokingly but serious at the same time.
"My bad shawty," Ant said laughing showing his perfectly aligned pearly teeth. "Would you excuse me?" Ross said awkwardly getting up from the table and grabbing his phone. "Where you going Ross?" I said to him. "Baño" he said while walking towards the bathroom and not even looking back.
"What's with him?" Ant asked me. "He's always been like that, that's just the typical Ross." "Hm." Ant said.

Time went by and Ross was still in the bathroom, "Can you go check on him?" I asked Ant. Ant went towards the bathroom to check on him.

Ant's POV
As I was coming in, he was coming out. I lead him right back into the bathroom. "You 'ight fam?" I asked him, "Uh, yes...why would I be?" He said back to me. "Listen man, I don't know you and you don't know me. I was just doing a favor for you lil friend out there." I said to him getting in his face a little. "Back up off me bro, you're right. You don't know me." We bumped shoulders and I watched him as he walked out of the bathroom. I took a piss, washed my hands and left out the bathroom. I sat down at the table again but I noticed he wasn't there. "Where your little friend go?" I asked Tati being smart. "He called an Über and went home. He's so upset with me, I know it." She said staring off into space. I rubbed her upper thigh and she moved my hand from her thigh. "Don't touch me Ant." "Wow." I said, "you just let me finger you in the fucking gas station." I said to her making her snap out of her blank stare. "I'm out though, you a hoe anyways." With that being said I also called an Über to get me back to my car.

Tati's POV
Wow, I just can't believe this right now. I'm always screwing up, my good friend Ross is probably pissed at me and Ant just called me out of his name. I should of known. He had "NO GOOD" written all over his face anyway.