Chapter One

Ross' POV

It's 2:50, only 5 more minutes until school dismisses. I couldn't wait to go home to Netflix and Chill by myself. "Hey Ross," I was interrupted by Chelsea, a cute blonde chick who was on the captain of the cheerleading team, "What are you doing on Halloween?" She asked, "Uh, that's in like two weeks. I'm not sure, what's up?" Come to my Halloween costume party!" I thought about it then replied, "I-I never really go to parties, sorr—" I was interrupted again by Chelsea's best friend Jade, a cute brunette girl with a chic bob, "Ross you've never been to a party? Ohmahgod! You have to come, like seriously I'm going to get you so friggin' waisted!"

"Language Ms. Bailey" our English teacher Mrs. Morgan scolded at Jade. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry Mrs. Morgan."

Jade went on about how I never went to a party. I'm not into any of that stuff. I would much rather sketch or do any other art project. "So.. What do you say Ross? Pleeeeaasee!" Chelsea begged. "Okay okay, fine! I'll come." I said while rolling my eyes. "Yay! Okay so wear a costume. Maybe we can be something together, like Batman and I can be a sexy Robin." She said while winking, the bell rang and I rushed to my locker, I had to get a book and write my weekly essay. I started walking to my car and I seen my old good friend Tati Hernandez. Now Tati had it going on. She was every guys dream but I didn't look at her like that. She was just, a good friend of mine. She has nice set of boobs, nice round ass and her weave stayed on point. She hopped out of her white Mercedes coupe followed by her pink MCM bag. "Hey Ross!" She said coming closer, "What's up Tati, How are you?" "I'm good, thanks for asking. I'll catch up with you later, I have work outs." She said, "Alright, see you around Tati." I opened the car door, I had an silver Audi A6 I got for my 16th birthday, "Hey Ross," I turned around and she finished, "Don't be a stranger. Let's hang out soon?" I closed my door and leaned my back against my car. "Yeah, matter of fact come to Chelsea's costume party with me on the 31st!" "Sounds like a plan! Text me Ross." "Will do." I went in my car and put the key in ignition and went proceeded to my house.

I slid the card to allow the gates open to my house, I pulled up our long driveway and opened the garage from the car, grabbed my backpack and went on inside. When coming in my house from the garage you can also enter the kitchen from the door, I went in the kitchen from the garage and sat my bag on the island and kicked my shoes off. If anyone knew me, they knew I always watched TV alone, I mean I like watching it with friends or family, but I'd much rather enjoy the peace and quite by myself.

Hours into me watching tv, I felt my eyes getting heavy, my head starting bobbing and before you knew it, I was sound asleep.