Chapter Fourteen

Christmas was around the corner, Ross and Ant had just finished putting up the tree.

Anthony placed the cookies that where freshly baked onto a plate as well as pouring two mugs of milk.

"Aww babe, you made my favorite cookies!" Ross said laying on the sofa cuddled in a fuzzy blanket. Anthony sat the munchies on the table grabbing the remote before cuddling with him.

The couple smoked and ate their snacks, enjoying each other's company until they were interrupted by a loud thud, the police kicked the door down. 6 cops came in with huge rifles.

"DON'T FUCKING MOVE, YOU MOVE YOU DIE!" One of the officers yelled pointing it at Anthony.

"Man I ain't even do—" Anthony was shot in the head. Ross' jaw dropped, his heart sunk into his stomach.

Ross woke up from his terrible nightmare, gasping for air, looking to the left of him to see Anthony laid in bed. He instantly grabbed him and held him. Ross also kissed his face, waking him up.

"What the fuck babe, I'm trying to sleep" Ant said half sleep. "I had a bad dream" Ross replied. "Well, go back to sleep I'm slee–" Anthony went right back to sleep.

Ross laid back down on his side, his back was facing Ant. Ross felt his hand gripping him to be closer to his body. Ross couldn't really sleep after being woke up. Unlike Ant, he was sound asleep and was a heavy sleeper.

Ross kept tossing and turning trying to get comfortable again. "Babe. Stop moving!" Ant said tossing over so that he could go back to sleep. "Nooooo baby, please wake up. I'm bored!" Ross said holding onto Ant. "It's 3 in the morning, what do you expect me to do?" Ant said sounding annoyed. He rolled his eyes at Ross and went back to sleep.

Ross turned on the TV as well as the volume. Ant jumped up and stormed out of the room. The look on his face told it all. He mumbled something under his breath but Ross couldn't make out quite what he said. "What was that Antonio?!" Ross said getting up following behind him. Ross hated when Ant caught attitudes and stormed away. He hated it even more for him to talk under his breath.

"Bruh, leave me alone. Now is not the time to be tryna argue with me." Anthony said trying to avoid the argument that he knew was going to happen.

"Nah, cause you wanna be such a lil bitch and not speak the fuck up. So what was you upstairs saying?" Ross said getting in his face. "Baby, I'm really not trying to do this right now. Look at the time!" Ant replied. Ross laughed because his boyfriend was only getting him even more mad. "N*gga I don't care if it's 3:06 in the AM or PM. You still not going to talk crazy to me." Ross said walking away.

Ross was making his was upstairs until he heard Ant say something else under his breath. "You never will learn will you?" Ross asked. "Man get the fuck out of here with that bull shit bruh!" Ant said getting up getting in his face.

*SMACK!* Ross slaps the crap out of Ant. He sat back on the couch and rubbed his face with one hand and had his fist tightly closed with the other. "SEE," Anthony screamed. "You always got to over do shit! Now if I was to smack your dumb ass you'd be crying!" Ant said standing tall in front of him.

"I'm sick and tired of you putting your hands on me! I should really start knocking you out." Ant said.

Ant walks back upstairs to their bedroom and crawls back into bed. Ross follows behind him still trying to argue with him. "Ant wake your ass up. Who the fuck do you think you're yelling at?!" He stared. "I'm not a weak ass nigga!" He finished.

Ant took a deep breath before getting up. "Look Ross. It's damn near 3:30 in the fucking morning. You're really bugging if you think I'm about to do this with my boyfriend right now!" Ant turned to face his back to Ross. "BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASS NIGGA. YOU AIN'T SHIT AND YOU PROBABLY CHEAT ON ME YOU LOW LIFE BASTARD." Ross always took it to the extreme when he was mad. "Oh yeah?" Ant said getting up and cornering Ross. Ant put both of Ross' hands above his head and started kissing on him. "I'm a what?" He said in between kisses. Ant started making his way to down to his neck kissing and gripping on him. Turning his man on. Soft moans and curse words quickly filled the room causing both of them to become more aroused.

Ant picked Ross up and wrapped his legs around his waist. Ross' hands were around Ant's neck. Ant placed him on the bed and continued to kiss him. By this time, both of their dicks were on rock. "Turn on your stomach for me." Ant's sexy ass voice whispered in this deep grown man voice which turned Ross on so much.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Ross assumed the position and placed his ass in the air, chest and face was on the bed. Ant started to please him by eating Ross' ass. Spitting and licking making sweet love to him. Sticking fingers in him to make him ready for his dick. "You like when daddy do that?" Ant asked smirking. "Yes, daddy." Ross said gasping for air with a soft breath. "Daddy gonna give you some act right. You ready?" He said jerking his dick with some baby oil that was nearby. His dick was at least 9 inches and it wasn't even fully hard. "Take it easy baby." Ross said still in position. Ant chuckled. He then oiled up Ross' ass as well as his hole getting him ready for his dick. He stuck the tip in and he immediately lost his position. "FUCK!" Ross shouted. "Take it, take this dick. You was just popping all that shit but can't take dick." Ant said still easing his size into Ross.

The two kept going on and on, the sounds of love filled the room and about a hour and a half, they both climaxed and cuddled. Ant's face was in Ross neck he was knocked out.

Ross knew for sure that this was going to be his forever boy.

NOTE: Next chapter will be the finale. Then I am going to start a new sequel.