++++Third Person++++

Taehyung was quick to change the conversation. The atmosphere was too shallow for them that once they shifted the topic, they both let out deep breaths.

Taehyung knew better though. He knew that although Jimin seemed jolly this morning, his eyes told a different story. He had dark bags under them and they were still slightly red and he could tell it was from crying.

When the clock ticked 12, Taehyung got out from his office and went to Hobi's to pick him and tell him that Jimin is treating them for lunch, walking towards Jimin's office afterwards.

They saw Jimin looking out the window, possibly in a trance in his own world, too far away from his thoughts.

Jimin was looking out the window, looking at the couples that were passing by, only worsening the tight feeling in his chest. The thoughts from last night came crashing back again. All of this will lead to the end of our relationship. Maybe, it's his way of saying that I should start moving on. And maybe, that, I will do.

Taehyung cleared his throat to grab Jimin's attention and make him aware that they were in the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about a new concept for an animation." A lie, and both Hobi and Tae knew.

"It's okay. It's already twelve, let's go?"

"Oh yeah. Let's." Jimin stated, clapping his hands together.

They arrived shortly at a nearby steak house and grabbed a seat near the window.

The couple sparked up short conversation to distract Jimin. They knew that he is probably feeling his worst right now and they are here to make him feel otherwise.

Tae managed to make Jimin laugh from time to time by pulling jokes and he was relieved that after every joke, he would hear that his laugh were getting more and more sincere and not forced.

"Beef steak for three wonderful boys, and a side of salad for the cute one." The waiter arrived and handed them the food.

Jimin felt a blush crept up his face when the handsome waiter called him cute. They met gazes once Jimin looked up, and saw the other smiling at him and with that, he looked away.

"Thank you." Jimin said once he finished positioning the plates in front of them.

After grabbing his knife and his fork, Jimin noticed that theur receipt had some scribbles in it and so he grabbed it and it read 'Wang Jackson' with a winking emoticon and his number underneath.

His heart fluttered with that and he remembers his situation. I need to think this through. Should I accept this and maybe start my moving on process?. I trust Kookie and I hope I won't regret this.

And with that, he crumpled the paper and threw it away. The other boys asked what that was and he just shrugged.

About three meters away, behind a car, stood Namjoon and Jungkook.

"He looks so happy right now" the younger whispered to Namjoon, who was standing beside him.

"And what's that guy doing? Grinning and staring at my chimchim?" Jungkook ask, gritting his teeth.

"You did this to yourself." Namjoon stated, clearly not helping Jungkook at the moment.

"I know...just...ughhhhh. I hope he doesn't give his number to my baby. I'll kill him if I find out."

He wanted to believe that he didn't do something he would regret. But he knew that this cool off was going somewhere and he couldn't shake the feeling that it's not gonna be good.

He didn't went to work this morning, unlike Jimin, he really didn't find any inspiration to go to his office when clearly, their boss are firing one by one anyway.

He continued staring until they went out and walked back to their building and he could only just watch and sigh to himself.

By the end of the day, no one could deny that they needed each other. They basically serve as their fuels for the day towards each other. One wouldn't be complete without the other despite all the words they would say opposing that.

When Jungkook got back to work, he realized something clear. He was fired along with twenty-six other employees, and now, he really doesn't have anything, not even his boyfriend to relieve his stress at the moment.

What were they living for? If they were living without the other? They needed each other like a charger to a battery, like water to human, like God to mankind. Hopefully, they would realize that before everything is too late and already eaten by both of their egos.