Seven

And all my friends, they know when it's true. I don't know who I am without you. I got it bad, baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook was hardheaded, stubborn and selfish but he doesn't need anyone to tell him that because he fully know it and he regrets showing that to Jimin, he regrets being able to ever feel that.

++++Jungkook++++

"Ughhh". I groan as I wake up. Sleeping on the floor is no fun at all, but I have to endure it because this was my choice and the one to point the finger to blame is me.

"Good morning!" I heard Namjoon say coming from the kitchen. I really owe him one, I know I do not have the best accommodation compared to our own house but this was already better than what I expected.

Namjoon and I were good friends ever since I entered my job, well my former job since I got fired yesterday. When he came to my life, however, everything kind of slipped out of my favor.

I like him, and I've told him that already and that's one reason for this...mess with Jimin. I wanted to confirm if I would be happy living with Namjoon, and honestly, so far I already want to mark an X on that thought. He just sees me as a friend, and our personalities never really click unlike with Jimin.

"Morning" I say with a grunt as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

"Eat up" He said pointing to the plate filled with rice and eggs.

"Wow, thank you hyung." I said and bowed to him, he just hummed in response.

"So, what are you gonna do today?" He asks while I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I don't know. I guess I'll grab some stuff that I left yesterday at work and process my papers for a new job." I yelled from the bathroom.

"That's nice. Do you want help?" He said as he poked his head at the doorway of the bathroom.

"Oh no hyung. I can survive on my own." I smile a little.

"Okay...I'm off to work, inform me of the time you're going there and I'll help you with your stuff." He yells when he starts making his way to the door.

"Thanks hyung." I yell back.

After I brushed my teeth, I took a shower and got dressed. I made my way to the kitchen to eat the serving Namjoon hyung prepared for me.

I literally have zero motivation to do anything today. If only, Jimin was here, he would say encouraging things mixed with insults to cheer me up. I giggled at that thought. I miss my little mochi, but I still have five days till the end of the bargain.

My phone beeped after a minute, revealing a text message from Jin hyung.

--Since Jimin's not there with you, I'll be the one to tell you to get your ass up and find another job.