I walked out the guild and to my house to pack up. I finished about five minutes early so I decided to check up on Y/N.

I got to her house and started to climb the window, but I heard soft sobs and sniffles.

I came to the conclusion she was crying, and I guessed it had something to do with her 'being fine'.

I climbed into her room and saw her curled up into a ball on her bed.

"Y/N...?" I whispered.

Her head shot up at my voice and she frantically wiped her tears away.

"H-Hey, Natsu! How's it going?" She asked, a lop-sided smile on her face. She looked like she was in pain, so I gave her a hug.

Her eyes widened and she pushed me off.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before she seemed to snap out of it and looked down at her hands.

"Oh... S-sorry." She muttered and got off her bed, grabbing her suitcase and walking off.

I sighed and shook my head.

'I wonder what's wrong.' I thought and raced after her, my travel bag on me.

I got to the guild and called out for my flying blue cat of a partner.

"Happy! We're heading to the train station!" I yelled.

"Aye sir!" A ball of fluff came barrelling into me.

I caught him and we raced off to the train station.

"Hey guys!" I called and waved.

Lucy looked over and jumped up and down, waving her hands around. Y/N smiled brightly at me. Once again, Y/N seemed too happy.

Gray smirked.

"Looks like you got two girls waiting in line for 'ya!" He joked. Lucy blushed and Y/N looked away.

I lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"Gray, shut up." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

Erza smirked and one by one, we got on the train.

Y/N sat down at by the window, and I scurried to the seat next to her.

I saw Lucy frown, but shrugged it off. Y/N looked over at me and a look of realisation crossed her face.

She got up and so did I. We quickly switched places so I sat next to the window and I leaned my head against her shoulder.

She smiled and ran her hand through my salmon-pink locks. She knew it would help with my motion sickness.

~Your POV~
"Y/N, what are you doing?" Gray asked me.

I smiled and said, "Sometimes when Natsu and I leave to look for Igneel and Mizu, we would take the train to get from one place to another faster to cover more ground. The first time we rode the train, he laid his head on my shoulder. I brushed my hand through his hair and he managed to last through the whole ride, without puking." I looked back at Natsu and smiled, light pink dusting my cheeks.

"We've done this ever since." I finished.

Erza nodded, understanding. Gray looked mad that Natsu managed to make a move on a girl before him, and Lucy looked kinda sad.

I looked over at Lucy and winked.

She got the message and visibly relaxed, sending a wink back my way.

And then the train started moving. It was off to Shiroke Town we went.

No one could have known that Shiroke Town would have been the place where the almighty Y/N L/N, the water dragon slayer, fell in love for the very first time.
___________________________
Words: 1000

Natsu: Huh. *looks at Y/N* You never told me about this.

Y/N: *sweats nervously* Uh, uhm, you see, I-uh... heh...

Me: Oooh, someone's got a secret!

BYE!!!