𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Allah9753." Chris answered reading the username.

"This weekend?" Vilde asked the brunette.

"After she posted the bus picture." Chris answered.

"Is it because she went to the bus?" Vilde asked in disbelief.

"It's not because she was being slutty. Which she wasn't obviously." Lani remarked rolling her eyes looking around the school for the girls.

"Right? She was acting like a real nun while the Riot guys worked for dear life." Chris chuckled, Sana smirked.

"Fucking hell one of the Riot guys came over to Sana and said; 'Wanna join me in the back of the bus and sit on my face?' So Sana said, 'Why should I? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" Eva chuckled recalling the night, as did the group of girls.

"Are you kidding? You said that? To who?" Vilde asked.

"I have no idea. A sexist asshole who doesn't take no for an answer." Sana shrugged.

"Vilde, you hooked up a little. The one time we're on a bus, a random fight pops up." Chris rambled.

Lani glanced down recalling the night she had spent over Christoffer's. She hadn't told the girls, other then of course Noora and Eva.

"But it wasn't random. It was planned that they were going to meet. Isak contacted the Penetrators after Jonas was beat up by the Yakuza. Then they went after Chris because of Lani, resulting in Lani going over to Pentrator Chris' house again and sleeping over then-" Eva rambled, widening her eyes as she realized what she had said.

The girls looked to Lani who pursed her lips and clapped her hands awkwardly. Looking around the school grounds.

"What?" Chris, Vilde, and Sana asked in unison.

"Oopsies." Eva smiled nervously seeing the glare on Lani's face.

Lani looked over to her other three best friends, seeing them wide eyed and Sana's glasses no in her hands.

The brunette sighed, "I was just making sure he was okay." She mumbled. "I felt bad, seeing as how I was part of the reason he got beat up."

"He defended your honour, like a king would do for his queen." Vilde smiled in awe.

"What did you guys do?" Chris asked with raised brows.

"Nothing, I just helped clean his cuts." She shrugged. The girls tilted their heads to the brunette. "I also slept over." She mumbled. "In his room. With him."

"Oh my God!" Vilde shrieked.

"He didn't try anything?" Sana asked with suspicious doe eyes.

"Nei, he knows I'm not like that. We're just friends." Lani shook her head with wide eyes.

"I'm so tired of hearing that you two are just friends. You're hot, he's hot. Just date already, he's already obsessed with you." Chris rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy. Sex." Eva deadpanned with a wide smile. Lani rolled her eyes at the strawberry blonde's words.

"Yeah, why are you so scared to date him? Actually why are you so scared to date anyone?" Sana asked with furrowed brows. "I know you need to get to know them like you said, but you know Chris and he looks at you like a wounded puppy. Why are you scared?"

Lani gnawed on her lip and shrugged, "I don't know." She lied.

Sana eyed the brunette suspiciously. She knew Lani and Noora were both hiding something; what? She didn't know, but she was determined to find out.