𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within

Start from the beginning

"No-" She shook her head to her brother. Elías stood up from the dinning chair and stormed out. Lani's eyes breamed with tears as she looked up to her father who swallowed a lump in his throat, "Papá?" She asked softly.

Roy cleared his throat, "I left your plate in the microwave. I have some paper work to catch up on." The dark haired man stood to his feet making his way out of the dinning room, only to come to a halt. "I will be checking that bottle every night, to see if you've been taking them. And from now on I will be coming with you to your appointments." He said firmly, disappearing into his study.

Lani gnawed on her lip, silent tears fell down her cheeks. Feeling a buzz in her pocket she glance down to the lit up screen.

imessage !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 🌹
𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟣:𝟢𝟤

Tbh Klaroline is everything

We should have a catch phrase like
'Forever and always'

Maybe, 'Okay? Okay' Can be our forever and always 😊

See what I did there ??? ❤️😉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The brunette smiled down at her screen, tear drops falling onto the device. Lani rubbed her cheeks and eyes. Sniffling she grasped the bottle in the palms of her hands and nodded to herself, she didn't want to leave the people she loved like her mother did. Even if it wasn't purposefully she didn't want her brother and father to relive the pain they did when her mother had passed.

She needed to get better. And she wasn't going to drag the people she loved into it.

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         "SLUT, slut, slut, slut." Chris read Sana's instagram comments beneath her photos from the new girls.

Lani glared at the phone, Vilde glanced over Chris' shoulder. Sana laid back relaxed not giving a care in the world.

"Want me to say something?" Lani asked her best friend.

Sana shook her head suppressing a smile from the small brunette girl. "Nei, they're pathetic." She shrugged.

"Who commented that?" Vilde asked referring to the comments posted beneath her friend's photos.