She decided that she would have to get some more medicines for Zack from a clinic or a hospital, if incase the dog or whatever attacked him was rabid.

But he looked pretty much alright, despite the chunk of flesh missing from his shoulder.

Lea tried to get up but she was anchored to the bed like a statue. The grip which felt like chains, that tightened around her waist.

It only took a second for her to realise that she was clamped down by Zack's arm.

She put her hands under the blanket and gently held Zack's hand, so as to not wake him up. She looked back at his face to make sure that he's still asleep and forced his hand up.

Lea huffed holding the weight.

Succeeding finally, she released herself from his hand and stood up from the bed. She looked back at Zack and exhaled tiredly.

She removed the blanket off of him, as it was very warm... to an extent, where it could be called 'hot', under it. But with a fraction of second he grabbed it and covered himself, cuddling it.

Lea's mind went like Oh-kaaayyy... maybe, that's the way he wants...

She tied her hair up, letting few lose strands fall on my shoulder. It was a lazy start to a lazy day after all so she didnt really putting much efforts. 

She made her way to the bathroom to finish with her morning routine. She quickly came out of the bathroom, grabbed her phone from the bedroom and headed downstairs to make some breakfast for herself and the sleeping boy upstairs.

She looked in the fridge to find something delicious... but there wasn't much.

Lea thought that she should really go for some grocery shopping... considering the amount of food left.

She hummed to herself but then a thought struck her like lightening.

She quickly grabbed her phone from the cold kitchen counter and punched in the unlock code. Before she could go to the Contacts section of her phone, it began started playing the loud ringtone.

"Adrian " Lea whispered under her  breath.

She quickly answered it in a single breath, "what the actual fuck happened last night you jerk? Arent you supposed to look after the younger? How can you just leave him and not watch over him when you know how he is? I want some goddamn answe-"

"Hey.. whoa... whoa... can you like chill woman? Jesus... tell me what happened.... just calm down for fuck's sake..." his voice sounded a little raspy, as if he had just woken up

"Adrian... get.the.boys.and.be.at.my.place.in.an.hour." she snapped sternly before hanging up.

She was so mad... Zack, was her closest friend. Eventhough sometimes he could be a little crazy and be quite questionable... he always made time for her and basically treasured their friendship so much. And Lea loved him despite all the stunts he would pull up.

Lea could believe, that without Zack Ray... she really wasnt Azalea Stevens.

All the years that had followed... the two had always been together, for the longest than anyone else.

And seeing the boy in a messed up state the night before, awoke something in her.... anger.

She couldnt tolerate the sight of Zack being hurt. Anything... but that. She would take a bullet for him and there wasnt any doubt in that.

She eaved a huge sigh massaging her forehead. She inhaled and exhaled deeply and slowly, calming herself.

But Lea suddenly realised the fact that she had invited the boys over this early in the morninh, they would surely come without having their breakfast.... and the little note that she had currently run out of food seemed like a bad idea.