Façade: Within - Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

Chehon didn't know him nor heard anything of him but he suspected that he knows Krista very well. If his closeness to her was anything to go by.

Kai could only scoff at Ryou's statement. If anyone is over reacting it would be him, that guy didn't do anything but know Krista's whereabouts 24/7 since he asked him a favor.

"I'm heading out." He stared at Kai, before Kai give him an understanding nod. "Don't let Krissy see your mess."

Left bewildered of what has passed between those two, Chi walked to the kitchen to get the first aid kit leaving Kai to clean up the mess he first created.

-

A shadow walked inside the room making the captives squirm nervously in their seats. With only one bulb lighting the whole room, it increases the mysterious aura of the coming person. Still tugging the bindings at their back, even though they know it is useless. Their screams are muffled by the tape in their mouth as a dart embedded in each of their shoulders simultaneously, blood seeping in their torn shirts.

"L, we need to report this to boss now." A woman's voice echoed in the confined space, her figure mixing with the shadows.

"A little fun won't kill, V." Playing another dart on his hand, he raised it up, throw it and it grazed on the cheeks of the first captive, a thin streak of blood now visible.

"You missed." She stated bored.

"I never miss. I'm merely...leveling the play field." He said in a monotone voice, walking out of the room.

The woman followed. But before closing the door, something - someone fell down making the chair screeched loudly and the remaining two freezes in shock.

The side of her lips turned up as she closed the door. Leveling the play field be damned - the more captives, the more information they get.

Now, she'd have to make up something to cover that death. That man is making things hard as it is.

-

Ryou walked in the assault area immediately entering the room in front of where the captives are confined, a sound proof tinted glass between the rooms. A glass that only their side is clear yet the opposite one can't see them.

"What's the status?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the two people at the other side of the glass.

"We've only manage to track down two suspicious person in that club. Someone is still keeping track of the others that escaped. We had a hard time knowing who the members are since there are no indication that they are part of ZION - no tattoos, piercings, bandanas, rings ect. They look just like a normal person. And from what we've gathered they have no base and are just scattered."

Ryou almost rolled his eyes. Of course they’d have no indication of their membership. What’s the use of keeping the org a secret if they will put something that screams their name?

"Any casualties?"

The assault members looked at each other.

"Three were taken and we have no idea where their location is. The last signal of their tracking device was found near the sea. So our suspicion is that the captor knew and found a way to fake their track."

Ryou could only nod and straightened up, authority clear in his voice.

"Get someone to interrogate them, keep the tracking team on the move, ask someone from the stealth to help in tracking - any small details like the plate num, color or brand of the vehicle used etc is useful. Hack the cctv's in those places surely we'll know something from it." Even how small they'd be.