Façade: Within - Chapter 4

Chehon Kyle

(Chehon’s POV)

“Mr. Kyle, you are here in this university since diapers and you know the rules and you what?”

‘That’s overly exaggerating, prof.’

“I misplaced my notebook, Professor. I apologize.” I said with a mock-remorseful tone.

“Hm. You should be thankful since it’s your first and last time I hope” I nod. “Then I won’t be sending you to the detention room” I sigh with relief. “But it doesn’t change the fact that you can’t enter this room just because I am not sending you to DR. Rules are rules, Mr. Kyle.”

“I understand, Prof.”

I bowed then walked out of the room. Double trouble. We’ll have Julius Caesar’s codes this day – that’s my favorite! Damn. Maybe I left it at the foyer, in my car, in my locker, cafeteria, anywhere in this gigantic university.

I will never hear the end of this when the other guys find out.

I walked back in the parking lot and looked inside my car. Definitely not here.

Next stop – cafeteria. And I seriously doubt that I’ll find that forsaken notebook there. Curse my carelessness. If this was a mission, I’d be in a coffin right now.

I was rounding at the corner when a gruff voice called out.

“Ms. Blair! You better get back here or else… Lucky that woman, if not for her excellence academically and her family’s influence I really will send her to the detention room!”

He reluctantly gets back on the room while muttering profanities along the way.

Blair? The boss’s daughter? Hime-sama?*

She’s a hot topic for the male population in my dept in KION but I’ve never really seen her personally, only at a distance.

Looks like someone’s calling her as she swiftly make her way maneuvering through the flock of students that are going to their first period. I internally fought with myself if I would follow her or not.

Then my feet decided for myself.

I stopped first on my locker to get my net book. And yes, I leave my net book in my locker, there’s high security in all students’ private things.

I resume following where I saw her last when I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Nah. Not now, I’m busy!

Stalking the boss’s daughter?

Of course not! It’s finding my damn notebook, damn it!

I swiped the answer side before I get crazy talking with myself.

“Yo.”

“Chi-kun!”

“Too chirpy, Kai-san”

“Can’t blame the gifted voice box of mine, eh?”

“No, I’m afraid not. To what do I owe this unpleasant phone call?”

“Good gracious! Such words from an angelic-“

“Yeah, yeah. I’m handsome. What is it?”

“Hee, I won!”

“… should I hang up now?” I wonder why he can’t just say it properly and directly. I hope it doesn’t run in the family, or else I don’t even want to imagine how hime-sama acts.

“You’re no fun at all, Chi-kun. Anyway, hope you’re ready cuz here it is! Morning end every time under post around forest to east round north on or not.”

Then a deafening static sound which indicates that he’d already hang up.

Great. What did he say? Damn that guy, flowering up a simple message, can’t he just say it straight?

I already have enough headaches as it is. Still, the message’s clear – Meet up afternoon.

I put the phone back down on my pocket and followed Mr. Blair’s daughter. And it seems like I’ve lost her. Why am I even following her in the first place? I forgot. -.-?

Well, um, yeah to the cafeteria. I bought three slice of chocolate cake and a cup of hot choco.

I sat near the doors leading to the vast gardens. Vast and I mean it literally. It is almost like a soccer field when you include the botanical area.

I never really have the time to look around the university because of the missions assigned to me – I’ll be at either crypto building or in the KiON underground facility or on missions wherever they are.

I bring out my net book and opened my OSA* in Cryptology. All my notes in my notebook are also in my net book just in case situations like this happen.

I’ve just finished my first choco cake when I remembered that Dre and I relaxed in one section of the garden after translating one paragraph into a binary code!

Now, where in the twelve sections was that place?

-o-

AN: Hey. Lol, I don’t know if anyone is reading this but anyway if someone does i want to say a BIG thank you! :) Dedicated to firedestroys, thank you for following. :) and for answering the cryptic in chapter 2. AND for making me a book cover. :D It's very much apreciated. Check out the external link for the photo.

PS: The guy on that side is my Chehon character. You could use whoever you want.

Chehon – pronounced as Ki-yon

*Hime-sama – Princess

*OSA – Off School Activity

*Dre – lol, yeah. I was watching Karate Kid when I made this chapter so peace!