He tries to apologize ~Jay

M/N: moms name
D/N: dads name
L/N: last name

Jay: "Y/N!" Your Mom called from down stairs. "You have a visitor!"
      You groaned as you pulled your blankets over your head.
   A few seconds later, there was a knock on you bedroom door. The person opened it.
  "Go away. Y-You're the last person that I... I want to talk to right now." You tried your best to stay calm.
    "Please... let me explain..." he said quietly. "It was-"
   "I said go away! I don't want to talk to you!" You cried and sat up in your bed. "There's nothing to explain! You kissed her and you liked it! She was on top of you! You've been distant from me because you like spending more time with her!"
    "That's not true Y/N! I love you! I'd never cheat on you!"
    "Then why did you make out with her?!" you stood up. "Why are you lying to me?!"
    "I'm not! You know that! I would never lie to you! Why would I get you everything that you want if I didn't love you?!"
    You grabbed a box and looked at the stuff inside. Action figures, jewelry, and gifts that he had bought for you. You began to rip the pictures of you two in half and throw them at him. "Take your stuff. I don't want it." You handed him the box.
   "You're being ridiculous!" He crossed his arms.
   You pushed past him and went to the top of the stairs, throwing the box down, everything flying out. "Go!"
    Your mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs.
"Y/N (middle name) L/N! Pick all of this up right now! Just let him talk to you!"
   Then you dad showed up. "M/N, don't get involved. If our daughter doesn't want to see this scumbag, then he needs to leave.
    You pushed Jay out of your room and closed the door.
...that went well.