Your family member is kidnapped ~Cole

You had been avoiding everyone for about a week. You were tired of even seeing their faces, let alone, them telling you that you were stress eating.

    You went into your room and saw that everything was a mess. The curtains were torn up, the desk chair was knocked over, pillow fluff was all over the place, and Nya's bed covers were thrown on the floor.

You grabbed the note that was laying on the desk and read it.

       If this isn't Kai, then give the note to him. He'll know exactly who has Nya.
                      From~
                         Wouldn't you like to know?

    There was a kiss mark at the bottom.

    You ran out of the room and went to the training course. "Kai! This note was left in my room! Nya's gone!"

   Kai took the note and read it. "Skylor." He growled. "Skylor has her!"

"Why? Why would she take Nya?" You crossed your arms.

"I don't know! We need to tell the others!" Kai ran inside with you behind him, going to the bridge where Sensei and Misoko were. "Nya has been kidnapped by Skylor!" Kai shouted.

    ~

  "Skylor." Kai growled into the phone. "Where's my sister?"

   "Don't worry Kai. She's ok." Skylor chuckled. "But I'll return her in exchange for something else."

   "What do you want?" Kai growled once more."

   "You." You could almost hear her smirk.

    Kai looked at the others, who all looked back at him.

  "Fine.... where are we meeting?"

~

You stood behind a corner with the others as Kai stood in his meeting position.

You saw Skylor walking his way, pushing your handcuffed sister who had a bag on her head in front of her.

Kai was about to grab Nya, but Skylor pulled a gun out. "Did you think I was stupid? I also know where your little friends are hiding." She looked towards you guys.

"Kai, don't do it! I'll be ok!" Nya yelled.

"Nya... I can't..." Kai sighed softly.

"Why don't all of you step out." Skylor smirked.

"I'm the only one here." You pushed the others back and stepped out.

"Hmm. Really?" Skylor pointed the gun towards you.

"Skylor, you don't have to do this!" Kai begged.

"If you're the only one here, then why-" she pulled the trigger.

It's as if everything was now in slow motion. Your life flashed before your eyes.

Before the bullet could get any closer, You were pushed out of the way.

Cole was now on the ground next to you, groaning in pain.

He took a bullet for you.

Nya took the opportunity to elbow Skylor in the stomach.

She dropped the gun and gasped as Nya kicked it away.

Kai ran over to Nya and pulled the bag off of her head. "I'm so glad you're ok!"

    Kai swept his foot behind Skylor's knees, making her fall to the ground.

    Zane, Lloyd, and Jay came over with a pair of handcuffs.

    You were looking at the bullet wound in fear. You  couldn't believe that he got shot for you.

  He laid on his side, softly groaning as he tried to keep his eyes open.

   "Cole... you... I don't know what to say..." you whispered.

   "Call... an ambulance." He said weakly.

   "Does anyone have their phone?!" You turned back and looked at the others before looking at Cole. "You're gonna be okay."