MOVIE >scene43> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Start from the beginning

"I wish I could help you. I really do." She saw something in him that she wished she had seen all her life.

He smiled. "You did. You made me realize that my place requires a little fixing."

What he said reminded her of her own misery. She frowned. "Do you know what faith is?"

He looked at her stunned. "F.A.I.T.H.? As in the program in this Academy?"

She nodded.

He stared at her for a couple of seconds as if it was a trick question. "Uh... yes, everyone in the Academy knows what F.A.I.T.H. is."

"Could you tell me about it?"

They sat down in the chairs nearby.

"I don't know when F.A.I.T.H. started, but I know that the owner of the Academy had established it especially for one of the students. Rumors say it's for his son, but no one's really sure since the program is a lot more private than anyone could just follow. At first, it was only that student, but slowly, the school had become more appreciative of it existing in and they began enrolling more students who are suitable for it.

"F.A.I.T.H. stands for Fundamental Adolescence Institution for the Troubled and Hesitant. So you could sort of understand what kind of students you might find in there. And that's why a lot of us don't interact with the members. Their trouble after all, and that's kind of scary. No one really knows what's behind their masks, why the headmistress placed them there. Because their normal? Of course not, right? However, a lot of the students, especially the girls, are shocked because they believe two of their members shouldn't be enrolled in there."

"Who?" Rihanna asked.

"Lexis Ellis and Jessie Leone."

That almost kicked her off her chair. Both of them were in there?! How could that be possible. Well, Lexis, that's possible. But Jessie?! "Why?"

"Well, Lexis Ellis because of the obvious. Jessie, well for Jessie its kind of completely unfair. He's in there because he gets bullied way too much by the tough guys in the Academy. That's why he's sharing a dorm with you, you know. The beatings he'd get are merciless."

Her heart pounded with pain for him. So that's why? She had been so occupied with Dawn's Angels and their drama, not to mention her own misfortunate life, that she had completely forgotten why Jessie had been placed in the girl's dormitory. Now she was outcasted too, into a program with a mysterious agenda.

"What is it, the program, how does it work?"

"Well, basically they wake up in the morning just like any of us and attend the morning announcements just like any of us. After that, instead of going to different classrooms throughout the day, they settle in one classroom on the very top floor across the hall from the old music room for all their classes. Over there, I heard a rumor saying there is a genius young teacher who teaches them all of their subjects, which are just like ours, same books, same studies, same everything. The only difference is that we stand up, go to a different classroom and a different teacher. They don't. That being said, they are declared to be the absolute richest youngsters in the whole school. Of course, as well as the worst."

She was completely transfixed by the situation she had suddenly fallen in. A boarding school life was enough for her to agitate over, and now... she was dropped into another string of events that she had to stress over all over again. Troubled and Hesitant? If everyone in the regular classes had rejected her, what will the members of F.A.I.T.H. treat her like, with cookies and milk?

And why? Why the hell did she end up being a member? What was she supposed to do in there? She had been trying her best in the past weeks to stay grounded so the normal students could accept her.