His hand snakes under me as his other pulls me closer to him. I press my forehead into his chest, using my hands to pull him even closer to me. Almost as if I need to hear his heartbeat against mine to know that he's alright.

"You know, you used to cry too little and now you cry too much. I think we need to find that happy medium," He whispers jokingly.

"Sorry," I whisper back.

"No. Nothing to be sorry for," He answers quickly, repositioning so that we are face to face.

"Did you mean that I'm too old for nightmares?" I ask.

"What?"

"Earlier when you were on the floor. You said that it was because I'm older," I reply.

Now that my eyes have adjusted to the darkness I can see a smile forming on his face.,

"You're way too naive," he says sheepishly. If I'm not mistaken it feels like he's blushing.

"Why?"

"Just go to sleep,"

Jungkook's POV:

"Kookie. It's time to get up," V shakes me awake but I can't be bothered.

"This just gets harder and harder everyday, doesn't it?" He sighs before literally dragging me out of bed.

"Okay, I'm up!" I sit up groggily on the floor.

As I stand up I look into RaeJae's top bunk and am surprised to not find her there. She must already be getting ready.

"Hyung, can you please make me an omelette?" Jimin asks Jin while brushing his teeth.

"Make that two please!" I yawn, Jin shaking his head but still grabbing the eggs out of the fridge.

I look into the bathroom seeing V, Jimin, and Hoseok all doing something to get ready for the day. I then walk over into what has now become Raejae's bathroom but she isn't there either.

"Hyung, Where's RaeJae?" I ask Jin.

"I think she's with Yoongi," He answers, continuing to make breakfast.

Yawning, I open Jin and Yoongi's bedroom door to an alarm going off. However it doesn't seem to be doing it's job considering Yoongi and RaeJae are still fast asleep.

"It's time to go," I call to them but they still remain silent.

"Hello?" I say again, this time taking the covers off the two, "OH MY GOD,"

I cover my mouth, feeling heat creep to my cheeks. Yoongi literally has his hand up RaeJae's shirt, not to mention that he's shirtless and Rae's wearing underwear for pajama bottoms.

"Hyung," my voice comes out has a growl and before I know it I've pushed him onto the ground.

"OW! What was that for?"

Well now he's awake.

RaeJae simply rolls over and continues to sleep.

"Get up," I grunt, almost picking him up entirely by himself.

He slaps my hand off of him and pushes me.

"What's with you?" He grunts angrily.

"Me? I should be asking you that. What do you think you were doing with your fücking hand up her shirt?" I grit my teeth.

His eyebrows furrow, "huh?"

"You mean to tell me that you had no idea?" I walk towards him.

He looks around the room while scratching his head, and then down to his bare chest. His eyes widen as he quickly pulls a random shirt over his head.