43

RaeJae's POV:

"AIGHT EVERYONE IT RISE AND SHINE LEZ GO!" A loud noice wakes me with a jolt. I slowly roll over to my right side, covering my ears desperately while trying to sleep. Oh how the times have changed... I used to absolutely dread sleep. Now you couldn't pay me to stay up for a night.

"Rain?! Let's go! Just because you got this nice lil'room to yoself, doesn't mean you get to sleep in,"

Whatever words just came out of that man's mouth completely just went straight over my head. I pretend to be fast asleep, letting out a long breath in hopes that he'll leave me alone.

"Well we doin' this the hard way then," He grunts, his footsteps come closer before I'm being thrown into the air.

"WAHH," I squeal, ending up upside down on whoever this man's back is. I blink myself awake, still scarred from our experience last night to the point of wanting to go home.

"Me... you...down...put!" I struggle to say, watching the floor beneath me until I find myself on a couch.

I pull myself into a sitting position and lazily view the room. It looks like Jhope is following the same fate as me considering he's being slung over the same guys shoulder.

"What have we signed up for..." Namjoon yawns, scrunching and un scrunching his eyebrows in an effort to stay awake.

"Hyung, we're safe right?" I ask.

"Completely safe, don't even worry about it," he reassures me with a smile.

I feel the couch dip beside me, an already smiley Taehyung staring back at me with his hair flying every which way.

"You look like you've been electrocuted," I laugh lazily, attempting to fix it the best I can.

"Make me look good for the camera," He giggles. I lightly slap him on the arm, "Calm your hormones, ya pabo,"

"So how you guys doin?"

I turn away from V to focus on our three mentors. Or at least that's what I think they are...

"We came to La for making music and to meet you guys, the tutors," Namjoon nods, my ears listening to him in awe. How cool would it be to be bilingual. I wish I was as smart as Rap Monster.

"But we actually didn't know anything about this. So it was quite surprising," He continues. Although I have no idea what's going on, I think it's best if I just keep nodding my head In agreement.

"We'll start with introductions. We'll introduce ourselves and then we'll go down the line and you can tell us your names and a little bit about yourselves. Okay?" The tallest one out of the three says. If I'm reading his tone correctly, I'm pretty sure he's asking something of us.

"I'm Zaire. Imma rapper and a producer, you know what I'm sayin'."

I look to Namjoon, "he's a rapper and a producer?"

He nods in response. That's impressive that he can be both.

"I'm Nate walker. Imma rapper, dancer, and producer,"

Geez all three? He's basically Jungkook... except Jungkook hasn't really produced anything yet. There's no doubt that he will in the future though.

Wait, doesn't Yoongi do all three? I should ask him to teach me a thing or two about producing.

"I'm tony, rapper and Producer," the tallest one smiles. He seems to be the most approachable out of the three of them. We then go down the line, introducing ourselves to the best of our abilities.