58

THIS IS A COPY OF CHAPTER 58!!
I noticed a lot of you were having glitches with this chapter, let me know if this works!

RaeJae's POV: 2 days after the move

"Wait, I have to what?" I look wide eyed at the director.

"Kiss him,"

"WHAT?" Jimin gasps, "they can't do that!"

"...but she can? They are both the same age and to really get the story across I think it's necessary," The director becomes a bit flustered by everyone's shocked expressions.

"As much as I don't want to interfere with your artistic vision, can we stop to think about what the fans would think?" Yoongi says, for some reason sounding a bit sassy.

"I honestly think they'd love it... have you seen the arsenal of Rainkook shippers on social media?" Namjoon laughs.

"I mean it's only being professional," Jungkook whispers quietly.

Oh my god, why is this happening to me? It's not that I'm disgusted by the idea... I mean it's obvious that Jungkook is attractive BUT he's my best friend.

Not to mention the fact that we've kissed before which left us with awkward tension for about a week.

"Right, it's only for the story," The director nods along with Jungkook.

"It should be fine. They're both 17 so it's ultimately socially acceptable," Jin shrugs.

"She would also have to kiss Yoongi-Ssi," The director says suddenly.

"THATS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE," Jin looks as if he's about to faint, "I am not about to let my little RaeJae kiss a 21 year old,"

"It's just acting..." Yoongi trails off.

"YAH! You're the one that should be against this!" Jin exclaims.

"I know, you're right. Director-Nim, I'm sorry but I'm really not comfortable with that," Yoongi bows politely.

"Neither am I," I decide to agree, although I must admit I'm not opposed to the idea.

"Alright, than it will have to be an almost kiss... is everyone okay with that?" He tilts his head, trying ever so hard to please all of us. We nod, now being ushered to our different positions to film.

*4 hours later*

"Okay So Rain-Ssi, you are going to run into this alleyway to find Jungkook-Ssi on the ground. You see that he's been beat up so you try to shake him awake. He'll open his eyes to you, and I want him to slowly touch your face and then you'll kiss. Afterwards, when we watch this in the music video, the scene will cut and you'll actually turn out to just be an illusion,"

"Ah~ creative," I nod, looking foreword to seeing how this entire music video will come out.

He then goes on to explain this to Jungkook. I almost feel the need to cringe at his makeup due to the fact that it looks so real. He has a bloodied lip as well as different cuts across his face.

 He has a bloodied lip as well as different cuts across his face