35

A badly edited picture of RaeJae and Taehyung^^^

"Excuse me? I don't mean to put a damper on this uh- whatever this is but..." I sheepishly look at the director, "I don't know if you know this but I don't have the best luck with elevators,"

I've already forced myself onto an airplane alone- well I had the director, and an assistant manager but that's not much support considering I don't know them- and now I've also have to somehow manage to get on an elevator.

I get sick even just thinking about it.

"Oh come on. Did you get stuck in it for like 10 seconds?" He teases me, walking on ahead.

"No but I did fall a few stories," I whisper grumpily to myself.

"Hey, you should probably do a little self vlog," our assistant manager Yoon hyunwoong politely reminds me. Honestly, I think this kid is around the same age as Jin. He looks so young that sometimes I question whether or not I need to use honorifics with him.

If I didn't know that he was qualified to be a manager I'd think he was born in my year. The funniest part about it is that he's shorter than Jimin.

"Ne, [yes]" I respond, taking out my camera despite not wanting to go onto an elevator.

"Hello everyone! I've been dragged into yet another hidden camera," I laugh, "I'm about to surprise my Hyungs... but they won't know it's me,"

I walk awkwardly down the hallway a bit more, not knowing what to say until I reach mirror, "oh! This is what I'm wearing. This is actually Jiminie hyungs track suit top so hopefully he won't notice, but I'm also wearing these dark jeans. I was given this hat and I'm wearing a mask to be safe,"

"RaeJae-Ssi! They're about to send Jimin up," the director calls to me

"Here we go, hwaiting!" I cheer to the camera, handing it over to our assistant manager. I also hand over all my luggage so that I don't have to worry about carrying it into the elevator.

So basically what I've understood from the director is that alls I have to do is pretend to cry and press nearly all the button in the elevator. The boys have a fake mission to put on a performance until they reach the 12th floor, but the elevator will stop on the 3rd to let me on.

Sounds easy enough, right? No not really...

"Is he almost here?" I whisper, even though he probably can't hear me anyway.

"Yes," A man holding a camera gives me a thumbs up.

I quickly adjust my mask and try the best I can to get into character. Unfortunately acting is not one of my strong suits, but I am pretty good at concealing my feelings so who knows. Either way I'll try my best.