26

V's POV:

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay," I repeat over and over again, reaching the practice room so that I can set her down in a chair.

I lean in front of her and see that her lip is bleeding, "yah, yah! Stop biting your lip just let it out,"

She looks at me for a mere second without saying anything, but that one look says everything. But the one thing it doesn't answer is why she's refusing to cry at a moment like this. I mean, I would cry if I was her.

"What just happened?" Jimin asks worriedly. I hope he feels extremely guilty after he hears this.

"Manager hyung tried taking advantage of Rae," I breath out, sending him a bit of a side glare.

"Wait- what? But I thought..."

"Exactly," I grunt, "you 'thought'. You didn't know,"

"RaeJae, Please tell us what happened?" Jungkook questions in a rather soft voice. The rest of our Hyungs file in after him, expect for Yoongi and Namjoon who must be dealing with that creep of a man.

RaeJae opens her mouth for an explanation but immediately snaps it shut when her lip starts to tremble. She quickly hides her face in her hands and starts tapping her foot to the ground vigorously. How bad does she not want to cry? Apparently a lot.

"Jungkook-ah! Don't make it harder for her!" Jimin scolds.

"What? I'm making it harder for her? If you hadn't started this whole thing she wouldn't be acting like this!" Jungkook bites back. Oh no, this isn't good at all... we're supposed to debut in one and a half weeks.

"Everyone stop fighting! No one is responsible for this apart from Hobeom. Your bickering isn't helping RaeJae at all," Namjoon suddenly comes in to settle the situation, as expected from our dear leader.

The room is silent for a moment before RaeJae's tiny voice finally speaks up, "I'm so sorry,"

I'm sure all of our eyes are bugging out right now.

"I shouldn't have lied to all of you... but I was just trying to protect your futures. He said- he said he would ruin you if I told anyone," She says as if it's all one big sentence.

I watch Jimin's face fall with guilt as soon as the words leave her lips, "Please don't apologize. Please don't, I don't deserve that," He frowns, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry,"

Jimin comes over in order to bow in front of her and offer a hug. She accepts it but still looks so fragile and small in the chair. After something as big as this I think she might need counseling.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. Manager-nim mislead you on purpose," She whispers shakily.

RaeJae's POV:

My brain is malfunctioning. I don't know what to say, how to say it, who to say it to, or even if I can say anything at all. I've only gotten out a simplified explanation, a few apologies and that's about it.

I want so badly to thank Taehyung and Yoongi but I honestly can't conjure up a way to do it right now. My mind is swirling, over flowing even, with everything that's just happened along with my constant need to restrain myself from sobbing.

"Where is he? I'm going to beat the living daylights out of that idiot," Jimin growls, turning to leave but Taehyung lunges to stop him.

"Yoongi already took care of that," He says, turning his attention back to me, "do you need anything? The police will probably be here any minute and will want to question you,"