42

An overwhelming silence fills the car on our trek into the unknown. The main thing scaring me at this point is Jungkook's jagged breaths because he never gets scared. That's what's convincing me that this is no joke.

I move my hand as slowly as possible to avoid bringing attention to myself and tap Jungkook's forearm. He turns to look at me, his eyes filling with an emotion I've never seen him carry before.

"Is this a hidden camera?" I mouth to him, a frown of some sort forming on his face.

He turns away for a second and looks back, "this is real," he mouths, my heart sinking.

The car comes to an abrupt stop, the men manning this mission immediately shouting at us.

"GET OUTTA THE CAR!"

We all start moving out of fear, the only thing I can focus on is my heart beating out of my chest. The air outside is chilling, my hands shaking even more as I purposely slow down to wait for Yoongi.

"What are ya doing? Get into the building!" The largest one of them shouts at me. I feel my knees buckle from underneath me, preventing me from processing anything.

"Is she deaf?!" Another one shouts, his hand reaching out to grab me.

"Don't be scared," Yoongi walks in between us taking me in his stride. I cling to his arm and try to capture my old personality of ignoring my feelings, but this situation is out of the ordinary.

"What's going to happen to us?" I whisper as we go up a set of stairs.

"Don't worry, I won't let them touch you," he answers quietly, "whatever you do, don't leave my side,"

His words act as a blanket to me, a thin layer of a comfort that can hopefully divide me from the danger that's happening to us right in this moment. The material of his sweatshirt is soft enough to distract me for the time being, my fingers clutching onto it while still trying to stay alert.

"Hyung, what are they saying?" Jimin asks Namjoon who is remaining very calm.

"They haven't said anything about what they're doing with us, so I don't know," he replies.

I look to Jimin who has a poker face and clenched fists. He most definitely wants to do something but doesn't know what. Hoseok on the other hand looks like he's going to faint, but he's doing pretty well at staying composed so far.

"Whatever you do, don't tell them anything about ourselves," Jin informs us, "make up a name if they ask,"

"Everyone in! On the couch, les go!"

Without knowing what they're saying I'm practically blind in terms of communication. My only hope is to follow what the boys do and hope that they're correct. The floor boards creek beneath me once I step off the concrete hallway and head toward a couch.

I sit next to Yoongi with Jungkook on my left, in front of us a white wall with a TV. My eyes dart across the room, studying the beds, shelves, and even desks as I desperately look for windows. When I finally find one disappointment follows, the only view I can see is a brick wall. Not a clue as to where we are.

"Look straight ahead!"

I jump, Yoongi putting his hand on my back to let me know he's there. Jungkook is also making sure I'm safe by staying close. I'm so thankful for these boys, how did we get ourselves in this situation?